BrightStar Care Erie

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
16507

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Erie

August 24, 2017

By Tina D_516063

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good company because they give me a caregiver. The services have made my life easier by having someone here taking care of me.

August 24, 2017

By Deborah J_515682

BrightStar Care is not fair with their caregivers. They give the caregivers lower pay when I get more hours and I think that is not fair. BrightStar Care made my life easier because I have a-fib. and it takes me time to do things. The caregivers helped me get things done around the house.

August 08, 2017

By Betty G_508312

BrightStar Care's owners are top-notch, and the people they bring in try their very best to take care of the clients. There is nothing BrightStar Care can do to make life easier. It is something we would have to work out with someone else to get more hours.

July 11, 2017

By Joyce N_494232

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is doing well for the client, they are careful, they give her comfort, and they do what she wants them to do. The client's life is very difficult because of the stroke that she has had, and there is not much that could be done better than if we had someone available on a moments notice at all times.

July 11, 2017

By Arlene_494096

BrightStar Care is very good at doing their work. BrightStar Care helps me with everything. They take me shopping, take me to the doctor, and do my cleaning.

December 04, 2013

By Scott10

Everybody that we had to deal with at Brightstar was fantastic. The girl who came actually lived with my grandmother. She was right on top of everything. If there was a problem, she made a phone call right away. I have nothing but good to say about them. They were just wonderful. It wasn't like a job for her, she actually cared.

From BrightStar Care Erie

BrightStar Care Erie is an in-home care provider serving Erie, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Erie offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Erie