BrightStar Care Erie

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 06, 2017

By Terri G_1

BrightStar Care does a very thorough background check of their employees. BrightStar Care sends well trained caregivers into the home. Because all of the caregivers are well trained, I don't have to worry while they're here with me.

October 24, 2017

By Norma M_1

I didn't have any problems with BrightStar Care. I had been with them for a long time, and I would recommend them if I lived in Pennsylvania. I couldn't go up and down the stairs in the basement, and my caregivers took me shopping and to errands.

October 20, 2017

By Donna Z_1

On average, BrightStar Care has good employees. The caregiver from BrightStar Care is willing to do what is asked, without question.

October 06, 2017

By Cinda H

BrightStar Care lets me know when someone can't come. They also get things done that you need. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by letting someone come in to my home to get things done.

October 06, 2017

By Gricel C

All of the employees at BrightStar Care are very nice, they are very human, friendly, and they care about you. BrightStar Care calls me often, and anything that I need, they try to get it for me.

September 27, 2017

By Janet F_1

BrightStar Care has great staff that is always dealing with my problems right away. I love that they do follow-ups. BrightStar Care is so nice and has someone come in several times a week because it has helped my overall health.

September 12, 2017

By Peggy H

BrightStar Care provides reliable care. BrightStar Care has been much better than any other company that I have been with and I've been with a lot. They provide dependable and reliable care.

September 11, 2017

By Daniel Z

BrightStar Care is a good company because of the way they care for me. BrightStar Care helps me through my daily chores which helps make my everyday life easier.

September 11, 2017

By Patricia P_4

I probably would refer BrightStar Care to others because BrightStar Care usually does their best to get a new aid that fits my mother's needs if another quits. My mother doesn't like her current caregiver. The services being provided my mother by BrightStar Care have provided quite a bit of help for my mother and myself, and it's easier on me

August 24, 2017

By Tina D

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good company because they give me a caregiver. The services have made my life easier by having someone here taking care of me.

August 24, 2017

By Deborah J

BrightStar Care is not fair with their caregivers. They give the caregivers lower pay when I get more hours and I think that is not fair. BrightStar Care made my life easier because I have a-fib. and it takes me time to do things. The caregivers helped me get things done around the house.

August 08, 2017

By Betty G_3

BrightStar Care's owners are top-notch, and the people they bring in try their very best to take care of the clients. There is nothing BrightStar Care can do to make life easier. It is something we would have to work out with someone else to get more hours.

July 11, 2017

By Joyce N_2

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is doing well for the client, they are careful, they give her comfort, and they do what she wants them to do. The client's life is very difficult because of the stroke that she has had, and there is not much that could be done better than if we had someone available on a moments notice at all times.

July 11, 2017

By Arlene G

BrightStar Care is very good at doing their work. BrightStar Care helps me with everything. They take me shopping, take me to the doctor, and do my cleaning.

December 04, 2013

By Scott10

Everybody that we had to deal with at Brightstar was fantastic. The girl who came actually lived with my grandmother. She was right on top of everything. If there was a problem, she made a phone call right away. I have nothing but good to say about them. They were just wonderful. It wasn't like a job for her, she actually cared.

From BrightStar Care Erie

BrightStar Care Erie is an in-home care provider serving Erie, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Erie offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Erie