Visiting Angels Dayton, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.3

May 31, 2017

By Rosemary S_476973

Visiting Angels has provided excellent work. The caregivers show up on time, as well.

May 31, 2017

By Loretta R_476962

Visiting Angels is great, and they spend time with my husband.

May 26, 2017

By Carolyn S_476288

I would tell someone that I enjoy having my caregiver with me. She has taken me to the beauty shop. I can't walk well on my own.

April 20, 2017

By Ssndy W

The services helped out a lot because I didn't all by myself and I had one caregiver that the client liked the most but she never sat around.

April 10, 2017

By Teresa L

I work full-time so it is very nice to have a dependable company that I can work with.

March 16, 2017

By Harold (Hal) N

With the services from Visiting Angels, I don't have to do a lot. I used to have to do my laundry, sweep the floor, and make my bed.

March 07, 2017

By John S

The speed at which Visiting Angels started the service was great.

February 17, 2017

By Leslie W

Visiting Angels has taken over taking care of the client. They get her dressed and cleaned.

February 07, 2017

By Marianne S

The caregivers help the client get around and feel safe.

January 06, 2017

By Jim S

The services have been helpful because they are here when I need them.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Englewood, OH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels