Visiting Angels Dayton, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.2

June 21, 2017

By Jerry D

The Visiting Angels' caregivers are on time, dependable, and seem to do a good job. I'm still working, and I have to have someone be with my wife while I'm gone, so the services from Visiting Angels help me.

June 21, 2017

By Maribeth H

We had some excellent caregivers, but there was somebody in the group with Visiting Angels that we couldn't' trust. Visiting Angels made me feel like I had to be over there all the time, like I had to keep a close eye on what was going on and worry about it and keep in daily contact with my mom.

June 06, 2017

By Carolyn S_3

Visiting Angels is like a best friend. My mother has bonded with the caregivers so much. The caregivers do almost everything because my mom is legally blind.

May 31, 2017

By Rosemary S_3

Visiting Angels has provided excellent work. The caregivers show up on time, as well. Visiting Angels has been a big help. There has not been much improvement for my loved one's life. She is 98 and has dementia. They get her to the bathroom, though.

May 31, 2017

By Loretta R_1

Visiting Angels is great, and they spend time with my husband. Visiting Angels has made my life easier by helping me get out of the house.

May 26, 2017

By Carolyn S_1

I would tell someone that I enjoy having my caregiver with me. She has taken me to the beauty shop. I can't walk well on my own. Because of Visiting Angels, it's easier to get in the shower. It's easier to do the laundry. I have my caregiver once a day.

April 20, 2017

By Ssndy W

Visiting Angels had their place in helping out people and some of the caregivers were good. The services helped out a lot because I didn't all by myself and I had one caregiver that the client liked the most but she never sat around.

April 10, 2017

By Teresa L

I would tell my friends that the caregivers at Visiting Angels are caring and the management seems to be very caring. They are always willing to help. I work full-time so it is very nice to have a dependable company that I can work with.

March 16, 2017

By Harold N

Some agencies promise a lot of things and do little about it. Visiting Angels has been able to fulfill their promises. With the services from Visiting Angels, I don't have to do a lot. I used to have to do my laundry, sweep the floor, and make my bed.

March 07, 2017

By John S_22

I would tell my friends that Visiting Angels was just shy of excellence. The speed at which Visiting Angels started the service was great.

February 17, 2017

By Leslie W_1

We love our caregiver. Visiting Angels has taken over taking care of the client. They get her dressed and cleaned.

February 07, 2017

By Marianne S_2

Visiting Angels accommodates to schedule changes and what caregivers I want. The caregivers help the client get around and feel safe.

January 06, 2017

By Katherine M_1

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels gives really good service. The services have been helpful because they are here when I need them.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Englewood, OH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels