Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company

Overview of Ratings

4.2

May 29, 2013

By Silvia1

I've been with Caring Solutions for 2 years. I had one caregiver who stayed for a year. The second caregiver stayed for 4 months and then the original one came back just last week. They're very helpful. They do everything that I ask. I'm very satisfied with their care.

From Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company

We believe that when human beings are most vulnerable because of illness, disability or age. They need and deserve the most protection. Our goal is to create a society that protects the quality of life of all its citizens. So we created a Home Health Care company to challenge the status quo of Home care. To move beyond treating clients as commodities , to treating them as valued human beings with specific needs.

OUR WHAT - What we do

• Caring Solutions is an innovative home health care company that offers the entire spectrum of home care, from companions to 24 hour care
  • All care is assessed and managed by an RN
  • Our primary concern is preserving the sanctity of our client's life.
  • We provide the quality of care that brings peace-of-mind to our clients and their families.
  • We specialize in tailoring our care to your needs and working out solutions for seemingly impossible cases.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes