Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company

Linda68457550 May 30, 2013

We've been using Caring Solutions for several years now. Kim, our caregiver does a great job. She helps my mother out with anything she needs. They get along really well. She has a really good personality. She's a very caring person.

Robert27 May 30, 2013

Caring Solutions has been fine in terms of their care. They've been helping me well. The caregivers are nice. I'm glad I found them.

Silvia1 May 29, 2013

I've been with Caring Solutions for 2 years. I had one caregiver who stayed for a year. The second caregiver stayed for 4 months and then the original one came back just last week. They're very helpful. They do everything that I ask. I'm very satisfied with their care.

About Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company

Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company is an in-home care provider serving Enfield, CT and the surrounding area. Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Caring Solutions, A Home Healthcare Company