Caring Solutions LLC

Reviews of Caring Solutions LLC

4.2

May 29, 2013

By Silvia1

I've been with Caring Solutions for 2 years. I had one caregiver who stayed for a year. The second caregiver stayed for 4 months and then the original one came back just last week. They're very helpful. They do everything that I ask. I'm very satisfied with their care.

From Caring Solutions LLC

We believe that when human beings are most vulnerable because of illness, disability or age. They need and deserve the most protection. Our goal is to create a society that protects the quality of life of all its citizens. So we created a Home Health Care company to challenge the status quo of Home care. To move beyond treating clients as commodities , to treating them as valued human beings with specific needs.

OUR WHAT - What we do

• Caring Solutions is an innovative home health care company that offers the entire spectrum of home care, from companions to 24 hour care
  • All care is assessed and managed by an RN
  • Our primary concern is preserving the sanctity of our client's life.
  • We provide the quality of care that brings peace-of-mind to our clients and their families.
  • We specialize in tailoring our care to your needs and working out solutions for seemingly impossible cases.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes