Heart & Home Senior Care | Ellington, CT

Contact Now

Reviews of Heart & Home Senior Care | Ellington, CT

From Heart & Home Senior Care

I started Heart and Home Senior Care in November 2015 after working as a caregiver for another agency for eight months. I was not satisfied with the pay, or with the way business was handled. I felt I could do much better, so that is exactly what I'm doing. We are brand new. I am the owner and I've always felt a connection with the elderly. I cared for my mother who is 98yrs young and I believe she flourished under my care. I am also a licensed Clinical Pharmacist which is why I can provide medication counseling.

So far we have two very knowledgeable and compassionate caregivers, myself, and a licensed Massage Therapist who will bring his table to the client's home. I felt this would be beneficial to clients and their families. My first priority in hiring employees is that they are passionate about spending time with, and caring for the elderly. I require all my employees to attend continuing education classes. We do not do overnight or live-in caregiving yet, but as my business grows this will certainly be an additional option.

Features of Heart & Home Senior Care

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra Housekeeping, Laundry, Meal Preparation, Refrigerator Checks For Outdated Food, Transportation, Pet Care, Medication Counseling With An R Ph And Massage Therapy.

Types of care

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Stress Management
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra Obtain Cna License, First Aid, Certified Caregiving, Basic Life Support For Healthcare Providers

Payment options