Loving Companions Senior Services

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Loving Companions Senior Services

Art3 April 22, 2013

My mom fell and broke her pelvis years ago. She needed some care for a few weeks after she got out of the skilled nursing facility. We got Loving Companions and we loved them. They were very flexible in terms of schedule which was one of the main reasons why we picked them back then.

Recently, when my mom got very ill we needed more help around the house for her. So we got Loving Companions again because we were happy with them the first time we used them years ago. We really like their service and their people. They continue to remain very flexible. The people who came and helped my mom were awesome.

The caregivers were really good. The best caregiver was Mila for my mom. She was very experienced. She was a grandmother. She has her own kids and a grand kid. She kind of knew what mom wanted and needed. My mom was 92 at that time. She was too frail and she really wasn't very good in providing directions. Mila was just around to guide her and let the other caregivers know the kind of things mom needed.

Our experience with Loving Companions was very good. They were there until the very end. The day that my mom passed away, both of the caregivers showed up at the hospital that day. They were very caring and concerned about mom.

Eric4 April 08, 2013

Loving Companions is extremely an important resource to me. They're very reliable. They are always available on short notice and that's frequently an issue I need help with. They take my mom to doctors appointments and just this afternoon they helped pick up a hearing aid and delivered it to my mom. Everybody from Loving companions has been very patient and that's very important because my mom is 86 years old.

Mary65026150 April 08, 2013

They have been a wonderful company to work with and so cooperative. They're so accommodating about hours. I just really enjoyed working with everybody from Marjorie's group. As long as my husband is able to stay home, I will continue to use their service. We've had them for about a month and a half. My husband was in a skilled nursing facility last September to January. When he came home, I realized that we needed additional care. The caregivers are very professional and they know what they're doing. They're very pleasant to be around and they're very caring people. Everything has been excellent all the way through.

About Loving Companions Senior Services

Loving Companions Senior Services is an in-home care provider serving Elk Grove, CA and the surrounding area. Loving Companions Senior Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Loving Companions Senior Services