Home Helpers Home Care of Far Northwestern Chicago Suburbs

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Helpers Home Care of Far Northwestern Chicago Suburbs

Bernice1 October 01, 2012

I'm 94 and I'm trying to stay in my own home and so I called Home Helpers for help. All the caregivers that they sent out are very friendly and easy to work with I just had a new caregiver come in last Saturday and she happened to be a member of our church. The caregivers help me around the house and help me with my doctors appointments. If I have issues, they get back to me right away. Their communication is really good.

Phyllis3 October 01, 2012

My caregiver was Joyce and she comes around 2 or 3 times a week. I couldn't handle things on my own. I just came home from the hospital. Joyce was here to take care of everything. They came in and cooked for me, cleaned the house, and gave me rides when I need to go to the doctor or to the grocery store. They were just a lot of help. The management of Home Helpers are excellent. They keep everything about the client private. I like that a lot. They are kind and they take care of everything you want them to do. I haven't had them since my last operation. If I do need them I would call them right away.

Tracey1 October 01, 2012

They're very professional. Stacy was the last caregiver they sent to us and she was great. She works well with my dad. She's very trustworthy and very efficient. I felt that the communication was pretty good. I am getting to know a little bit more about the industry in terms of caregivers and companies that provide them. I find that there are a lot of imperfections in this type of industry but at the same time I felt that Home Helpers' service was great. If there's a mistake or something happened, they would work it out quickly. I would say my overall experience with them was great. We were with them for about 4 years. The caregivers were very helpful. My dad was very pleased with their care. He felt comfortable with them. He believes they're very competent. I was very satisfied with their service.

Mike14 September 27, 2012

We used Home Helpers and Direct Link when my mom was in the nursing home. I found them initially when I was browsing online. We live in California, my sister lives outside of Chicago and my mom was closer to my sister. We set up a meeting with Home Helpers once and we drove out there to Chicago and I think it was Kathy we met first. She said she had someone who would be a good fit for my mother and her name was Joyce. I think Joyce come around 2 or 3 times a week. She's a wonderful person. I met her and got to know her. I forgot who it was whom I talked to from California but she was always very helpful. If I had a message for Joyce or whatever it was always very well organized. They communicated with each other. Joyce was fantastic for my mom. My mom died over a year ago. Joyce came to the funeral. From what I know about them, they did a very good job for a very reasonable price.

About Home Helpers Home Care of Far Northwestern Chicago Suburbs

Home Helpers Home Care of Far Northwestern Chicago Suburbs is an in-home care provider serving Elgin, IL and the surrounding area. Home Helpers Home Care of Far Northwestern Chicago Suburbs offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Helpers Home Care of Far Northwestern Chicago Suburbs