Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 17, 2017

By Sonja S_513492

Assisting Hands has done a great job in that they have kept my father-in-law extremely happy. I just don't have to worry about my father. I have had cancer and have to take care of my grandchildren so it is a burden off of me knowing that a caregiver from Assisting Hands is there for my father.

August 15, 2017

By Mike R_511511

The people from Assisting Hands have all been very nice and are willing to help my father with his needs. My siblings and I all have our own jobs, so it's been nice that Assisting Hands has been so flexible with our schedules and my father's needs.

August 14, 2017

By Elaine A_511192

I would recommend Assisting Hands to others because the caregivers are exceptional, they know their business, and they know how to handle the patient. The services with Assisting Hands has greatly improved the patient's level of comfort.

From Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL

Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL is an in-home care provider serving Elgin, IL and the surrounding area. Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL