Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.7

October 24, 2017

By Mohammed K

Assisting Hands was prompt in responding back. They were also available, so they were reliable at that time. The services made my father comfortable and provided relief for the family. We had a break by having trained care in the home. As a family, we also learned from the nurses.

October 23, 2017

By Gerry S

I would recommend Assisting Hands because they've always provided people when they were asked, and the people they sent are very good. The services from Assisting Hands lets me get out of the house.

October 19, 2017

By Lenard D

We have had a few difficulties with people actually showing up, but they do a good job.

October 12, 2017

By Anonymous_321

Assisting Hands used to send us the same caregiver, which was nice, but now they no longer come. Assisting Hands provides companionship for the client and gives them baths.

September 19, 2017

By Lewis S

Assisting Hands is a good agency. They help my husband and do what I ask. Assisting Hands gives me no problems. I get twelve hours a week from them and it's very nice.

September 12, 2017

By Jim S_2

I would tell someone that the girl that came out and talked to me from Assisting Hands was very nice, understanding, and knowledgeable. We have had pretty decent caregivers as well. My loved one is not too cooperative. He thinks that he can sit and do nothing all day, and the caregivers are here to help him move around and everything and he doesn't like it.

August 24, 2017

By Elaine K

I would tell someone that Assisting Hands is always nice when I call them, that the caregivers are always on time or early, that they are always helpful, and that my wife is happy with them. My wife is no longer home by herself and scared when I have to go to work. She has someone to talk to, someone to watch TV with, and someone to make lunch for her. When I am gone I don't have to worry anymore and that relieves a lot of stress from me.

August 22, 2017

By Margaret "

Assisting Hands works with me and no matter what they try to satisfy me. Somewhere along the line something has happened but I can't remember. I wouldn't be able to do what I do for my husband without help from Assisting Hands.

August 17, 2017

By Sonja S

Assisting Hands has done a great job in that they have kept my father-in-law extremely happy. I just don't have to worry about my father. I have had cancer and have to take care of my grandchildren so it is a burden off of me knowing that a caregiver from Assisting Hands is there for my father.

August 15, 2017

By Mike R_2

The people from Assisting Hands have all been very nice and are willing to help my father with his needs. My siblings and I all have our own jobs, so it's been nice that Assisting Hands has been so flexible with our schedules and my father's needs.

August 14, 2017

By Elaine A

I would recommend Assisting Hands to others because the caregivers are exceptional, they know their business, and they know how to handle the patient. The services with Assisting Hands has greatly improved the patient's level of comfort.

From Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL

Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL is an in-home care provider serving Elgin, IL and the surrounding area. Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Assisting Hands Home Care - Barrington and Elgin, IL