Visiting Angels - Eldersburg

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
21784

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Eldersburg

June 17, 2015

By Grateful in Maryland

I am eternally grateful for the wonderful care Visiting Angels gave to my step mother. She really cared about you and trusted you. Thank you for getting not only my step mom, but our whole family through some very rough times.

February 27, 2015

By Satisfied in Sykesville

Visiting Angels took great care of my 90 year old mother. The caregivers we had were very sweet and attentive to her every need . I'm not sure what we would have done without Visiting Angels and my family will be forever grateful for them giving us the peace of mind that we had hoped for.

August 09, 2014

By Frustrated in carroll co

Unreliable service. Had 12 hour shifts not filled for my father who is dependent for all care. There was also a certified nursing assistant that did not even know how to empty a catheter bag.

November 28, 2012

By happycustomer!

These people really care about their customers! The Visiting Angels provided wonderful companionship over the years to my 96 1/2 year old mother. Visiting Angels was my mom's trusted companion and was with her so that when she passed, she was not alone. Thank you for providing a much needed service.

February 07, 2012

It's a hit or miss with the aids while you may get a good one at first if you try to change the times its a run around trying to get a stable aid again after 3 weeks of juggling aids that didn't speak much english and having to re-train them I would avoid this company until they understand that there customers need to establish a bond with the caregivers and not make them unsure of the care because there is no consistency. My grandfather was very upset with the varying service as he depends on these people while im at work.

From Visiting Angels - Eldersburg

Visiting Angels - Eldersburg is an in-home care provider serving Eldersburg, MD and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Eldersburg offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Eldersburg