2nd Family

Contact Now

Reviews of 2nd Family

Diana555 August 03, 2016

Other

I am currently a social worker who has referred 2nd family over 100 times over the last several years. From a facility standpoint, 2nd Family is the best agency for my patients who are being discharged. They have the best quality of care, and they are excellent at reporting back to me the condition of our patients post discharge. If you want the best care for your family member when they are having challenges, you need to call 2nd Family!

Thank you for the kind words, Diana. We enjoy working with you and your families to provide the best care possible!

Caring70435150 June 27, 2013

2nd family is very professional. My schedule varies and 2nd family is always able to accommodate my needs. I have been very pleased with their services.

RFM4 March 20, 2013

Our caregiver has been phemomenal. She's gotten my mother to do things I didn't even think she could do. She's caring, attentive and goes out of her way to bring her own activities for my mom to do. We couldn't be happier.

Caring63039150 February 26, 2013

My entire family have cherished the help given to us for our parents. They were extremely helpful during my father's last few weeks before he passed and are continuing with my mother. We know they will be even more involved with mom as time goes on. Very kind with big hearts.

TommyJ_76 February 22, 2013

From the start, my experience with 2nd Family has been excellent. Everyone - management, caregivers and office staff - has been easily accessible, very pleasant and most helpful. This is a welcomed and refreshing change from other such agencies with which I've dealt with in the past. I have no problem recommending 2nd Family to anyone needing in-home care for their loved ones.

Lisa M. September 21, 2012

Chad and his crew at 2nd Family are my mother's 2nd Family. They had a very friendly and caring approach the whole time we were convincing my mother that she needed a caregiver. It was hard on my mom to admit she was aging and needed help, but Chad assured her that she'd not only be getting a caregiver. She got a companion, who actually listens to her. It's been great being able to enjoy the good, fun times with my mom instead of worrying about having to bathe and clothe her.

From 2nd Family

A family-owned business, 2nd Family began as a result of our own experience in searching for in-home care for our own loved one – our grandmother. We discovered first-hand that there was a huge void between the level of care available and the level of care that we wanted for our own loved one. It was frustrating and emotionally draining. Having gone through the process of trying to find someone to care for our loved one, we immediately felt compelled to fill that void and help others dealing with similar situations by offering our clients caregivers with superior training who have a heart for what they do and the tools needed to do it with excellence. 2nd Family is an award-winning company who truly manages your care process every step of the way.

We specialize in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care