2nd Family

Reviews of 2nd Family

Overview of Ratings

4.9

June 27, 2013

2nd family is very professional. My schedule varies and 2nd family is always able to accommodate my needs. I have been very pleased with their services.

March 20, 2013

By RFM4

Our caregiver has been phemomenal. She's gotten my mother to do things I didn't even think she could do. She's caring, attentive and goes out of her way to bring her own activities for my mom to do. We couldn't be happier.

February 26, 2013

My entire family have cherished the help given to us for our parents. They were extremely helpful during my father's last few weeks before he passed and are continuing with my mother. We know they will be even more involved with mom as time goes on. Very kind with big hearts.

February 22, 2013

By TommyJ_76

From the start, my experience with 2nd Family has been excellent. Everyone - management, caregivers and office staff - has been easily accessible, very pleasant and most helpful. This is a welcomed and refreshing change from other such agencies with which I've dealt with in the past. I have no problem recommending 2nd Family to anyone needing in-home care for their loved ones.

September 21, 2012

By Lisa M.

Chad and his crew at 2nd Family are my mother's 2nd Family. They had a very friendly and caring approach the whole time we were convincing my mother that she needed a caregiver. It was hard on my mom to admit she was aging and needed help, but Chad assured her that she'd not only be getting a caregiver. She got a companion, who actually listens to her. It's been great being able to enjoy the good, fun times with my mom instead of worrying about having to bathe and clothe her.

From 2nd Family

A family-owned business, 2nd Family began as a result of our own experience in searching for in-home care for our own loved one – our grandmother. We discovered first-hand that there was a huge void between the level of care available and the level of care that we wanted for our own loved one. It was frustrating and emotionally draining. Having gone through the process of trying to find someone to care for our loved one, we immediately felt compelled to fill that void and help others dealing with similar situations by offering our clients caregivers with superior training who have a heart for what they do and the tools needed to do it with excellence. 2nd Family is an award-winning company who truly manages your care process every step of the way.

We specialize in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care