Home Care Assistance of El Dorado Hills, CA

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of El Dorado Hills, CA

July 17, 2017

By Geri H_496881

Home Care Assistance is very efficient and have good customer service. I would definitely recommend them. Home Care Assistance has helped my grandmother gain more comfort day-to-day.

June 22, 2017

By Edwin B_487077

Home Care Assistance is a very good agency, and they are very helpful. I've been impressed with the service they have provided me.

June 13, 2017

By Anonymous_482190

Home Care Assistance isn't perfect. Anyone who uses them needs to make a list of what they expect out of them and to stick to it.

May 18, 2017

By Terri M_472322

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance tries to make everything easy for you and will keep your loved one safe.

May 18, 2017

By Patti M_472318

The caregivers from Home Care Assistance that we have are good quality, and there have been no issues with the billing.

April 12, 2017

By Pam T

Home Care Assistance has made my life easier.

April 12, 2017

By Deenise K

My husband and I are full-time caregivers for our parents, but we are able to get out, go on dates, and get things done around the house with the help of the caregivers.

March 15, 2017

By Christie L

The caregiver watches my husband. I do not have her do housework or anything like that. I hired her to be with my husband, and that is exactly what she is doing. I want her to give her full attention to him, and she will feed him and clean up after his meal.

March 13, 2017

By Ann E

I have no complaints with Home Care Assistance. My loved one is blind, so the caregivers have made it easier for her in that regard. She is more independent because of the services.

February 13, 2017

By Pat K

I am now able to go out and go grocery shopping and play cards once a week. It is nice to have the sense of security that everything will be okay in the house knowing that someone is here to watch over my husband.

February 13, 2017

By Sue C

Home Care Assistance helps by being there to take care of my dad. They call if there are any issues, run errands, and do anything that we need.

January 23, 2017

By Geri H

Home Care Assistance has made my life easier by allowing me to go out and have a normal life and not have to worry about my mother's well-being.

January 17, 2017

By Janet N

This care takes the burden off of me because I know that the client is in capable hands. It allows me to go out to shop.

January 12, 2017

By Dave E

Our Home Care Assistance caregiver does things for us, like cooking and cleaning, so that William and I do not have to.

From Home Care Assistance of El Dorado Hills, CA

At Home Care Assistance, we are here to serve you and your family when you need us most. We provide personalized care to help you or a loved one live well where most seniors prefer: at home. Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages.

We strive to do so by elevating the standard of in-home senior care to improve the long-term health, safety and happiness of older adults, while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind knowing they are being taken care of by a professional, compassionate caregiver.

Home Care Assistance of El Dorado Hills, CA