Home Care Assistance of El Dorado Hills, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of El Dorado Hills, CA

Pam T April 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance has made my life easier.

Deenise K April 12, 2017

My husband and I are full-time caregivers for our parents, but we are able to get out, go on dates, and get things done around the house with the help of the caregivers.

Christie L March 15, 2017

The caregiver watches my husband. I do not have her do housework or anything like that. I hired her to be with my husband, and that is exactly what she is doing. I want her to give her full attention to him, and she will feed him and clean up after his meal.

Ann E March 13, 2017

I have no complaints with Home Care Assistance. My loved one is blind, so the caregivers have made it easier for her in that regard. She is more independent because of the services.

Pat K February 13, 2017

I am now able to go out and go grocery shopping and play cards once a week. It is nice to have the sense of security that everything will be okay in the house knowing that someone is here to watch over my husband.

Sue C February 13, 2017

Home Care Assistance helps by being there to take care of my dad. They call if there are any issues, run errands, and do anything that we need.

Geri H January 23, 2017

Home Care Assistance has made my life easier by allowing me to go out and have a normal life and not have to worry about my mother's well-being.

Janet N January 17, 2017

This care takes the burden off of me because I know that the client is in capable hands. It allows me to go out to shop.

Dave E January 12, 2017

Our Home Care Assistance caregiver does things for us, like cooking and cleaning, so that William and I do not have to.

From Home Care Assistance of El Dorado Hills, CA

At Home Care Assistance, we are here to serve you and your family when you need us most. We provide personalized care to help you or a loved one live well where most seniors prefer: at home. Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages.

We strive to do so by elevating the standard of in-home senior care to improve the long-term health, safety and happiness of older adults, while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind knowing they are being taken care of by a professional, compassionate caregiver.