In Home Care Services in El Dorado County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 59 reviews for El Dorado County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
El Dorado County
24 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
Article: Veterans and their families may have several benefits available to them through the Department of Veterans Affairs (V.A.). Here, discover home health agencies, in-home care options, assisted living, memory care, nursing home, and other long-term care benefits offered.
Are You Heading for Caregiver Burnout?
Article: Turning to home health agencies or in-home care can be one alternative to caregiver burnout. If you don't take enough self-care to replenish yourself, then caregiver stress can build. And that puts you on the path for caregiver burnout, a syndrome of mental, emotional, and physical depletion.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own