23 In Home Care Services near El Dorado County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 7 reviews for El Dorado County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
Article: Compare senior housing options such as assisted living, nursing homes, and independent living to see which one's best for your loved one's needs.
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own
Article: Learn the 15 most important caregiver interview questions to ask home health agencies and during in-home care interviews.
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
Get Cost Information
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own