Visiting Angels Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Overview of Ratings

4.7

October 26, 2017

By Manuel G 546726

I would refer others to Visiting Angels because I really appreciate the professionalism of their caregivers. The services provided by Visiting Angels helped us to recuperate after being a bad condition. We've seen a lot of improvement.

October 20, 2017

By Olga G 543531

Visiting Angels had very competent people who were timely, and we had no issues. Without the services from Visiting Angels, my mom wouldn't be able to move and do things on her own. They made a great deal of difference.

October 11, 2017

By Wayne N 538360

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is very caring. We used other agencies and Visiting Angels is so different from them. Visiting Angels cares so much. They are on top of things. Visiting Angels has helped the most with bathing my loved one and transferring him from his bed to his wheelchair.

October 10, 2017

By Dr Morton R 537395

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is courteous and makes great appearances. They also communicate well with the patients. My husband relies on the caregivers for everything, and if they were not caring for him, I would have to care for him myself.

September 27, 2017

By Anonymous_531180

Visiting Angels's caregivers are helpful and professional. Visiting Angels' services were adequate.

September 22, 2017

By Petronila V_528832

Visiting Angels is very good. They help me a lot. The caregivers are very understanding of my mother. They treat her like family.

September 14, 2017

By Anonymous_523757

The office has been very helpful and is very good at assisting me. They work with me very well. The work that the caregivers perform is very helpful. It gives me freedom knowing that my loved one is taken care of and I can go out.

September 11, 2017

By Raymond C_521752

Visiting Angels has a highly qualified staff. Visiting Angels relieved a lot of stressed on my sister and me. The staff helped us understand what we needed to do. The staff was highly skilled.

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous_514508

Visiting Angels is very good and very helpful. I needed the services because I wasn't able to take care of myself.

August 08, 2017

By Angeline L_508343

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is better than the other agencies I have had in the past. I appreciate that I have a very good caregiver.

August 08, 2017

By Pat P_508172

Visiting Angels is great. The caregivers are very hospitable, they have good bed-side manners, and they are very personable. My caregivers are caring, and if I have anything to talk about, they are there for me.

July 14, 2017

By Bill D_496466

Visiting Angels was very good and the caregivers were helpful to me. Some caregivers were better than others, but they were basically pretty good. The services from Visiting Angels gave me a change from my normal routine here, which was not easy before.

July 11, 2017

By Anita L_494368

I would tell someone that the caregivers from Visiting Angels are true angels and are great. The caregiver comes in the morning to get my mom ready for the day and then at night they get her ready for bed.

June 06, 2017

By Barbara G_479484

Visiting Angels has very competent caregivers employed by them, and they are very efficient.

May 09, 2017

By David_467263

Visiting Angels has really good caregivers.

May 06, 2017

By Marina L_466360

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels has given me a caregiver who is very good.

April 26, 2017

By Jeanne C

By being here and doing things that are needed, Visiting Angels makes our lives easier.

April 24, 2017

By Cathy B

The services have helped tremendously.

March 22, 2017

By Susan F

The presence of the home health care person is making a significant difference for my mom.

February 06, 2017

By Margaret G

The impact has been great for me because I appreciate having the caregivers. The care is bothering my husband, though, because the caregivers are here all day, and he has dementia.

January 10, 2017

By Harry F

I am not able to do too much right now, so the caregiver is really a big help.

January 06, 2017

By Pat F

Visiting Angels calmed Nancy's days. Before having them, she was frustrated with getting out and about.

February 23, 2016

By Joan Gray

The caregivers always are with me whenever I am in need of something. I get the feeling that the caregivers care about me rather than treating this as a job. For whatever I have needed, Visiting Angels has been there for me. I feel that they really care for me.

February 19, 2016

By Barbara124317850

Visiting Angels is very professional. They have helped me to recover from my stroke.

October 10, 2012

By Barbara14

I have been delighted with Visiting Angels. My husband's primary doctor recommend them to us. I thought that they were extremely professional. They provided two healthcare people for me. They were so caring and very supportive of the situation. They provided my husband with excellent care. They gave him the security to try to function on his own, which is the most important thing . I highly highly recommend them.

October 09, 2012

By Carimg6555

My relationship with Pat made me trust her or whoever she chose for my grandmother. They were fantastic. My mother had used them after she had a lung cancer removed just to do daily things. They helped her around and made sure to remind her of her medicine. Everything was fantastic. She was rather a difficult woman to deal with at that time. The fact that she was happy with them says a lot. She was happy with everybody that came. The caregivers were always present on their schedule. We used Visiting Angels after the surgery and that was when she had reduced function but now she's completely capable. We will absolutely use them again if we need to.

September 26, 2012

By Joe9

Somebody recommended Visiting Angels to me. They are always reliable and they provide good help. I have been with them for 3 and a half years. Over this span of years, they are always on time and professional. I think they're the best. They come everyday, 7 days a week and they care for my wife from 8am to 2pm. They're doing a great job!

September 13, 2012

By Diane7

We have had Visiting Angels for a little over 2 years. Initially, we started out with another agency and things were going ok with them. We had 2 different caregivers. We have a Tuesday through Thursday caregiver and we had a Friday through Monday caregiver. The Friday through Monday caregiver was wonderful. Tuesday through Thursday girl wasn't as wonderful. I mean for her it was just a job that she showed up at. They weren't steady with their aids; there was constantly somebody else coming or somebody calling out for a substitute. They just weren't steady. I personally know Kathy, Patty's sister. With Visiting Angels, they started out with an interview with us and wanted to know what we wanted. They always come and check on the aids even though we have the aids now for a year, they constantly come out at least once a month. They check and see how everything is and if there's anything else that they can do. We have had one aid for my mother in-law for a year now. We did have another girl and she was going out on a week long absence because her dad was ill. During that time that they brought in a substitute who they thought would be better for my mom. The other girl was young. She was the same age as my son, 26, but she was great. Within 2 years we only experienced 2 substitutes. One was for 2 days and one was for one day. Looking for a caregiver is almost like trying to find a qualified sitter for your children or a day care that you'll be comfortable with. Mom lives with me. You would always be apprehensive of what's going on. Visiting Angels is very good with their communication. They actually have a form. They are very tuned in to the needs of whoever they will be taking care of. We had everything posted and they write notes everyday. Gina is our caregiver. As a matter of fact she called in yesterday when she found out that mom was in the hospital and called to find out if we needed anything and if she can be of any help. Pat and Kathy, they're very particular with their interviewing of their employees. The set a high standard. As I mentioned, they come out at least once a month and they have their girl who takes care of scheduling who is also in-charge of the caregivers. They have such a good rapport together and that comes to us as well. They're willing to work with you 24x7 if you have questions. They're very caring people and that shows within their family as well. They're also very protective of their clients. They are very forward. If there's an issue they will tell you and if you have issue, they will deal with it right away.

September 10, 2012

By Charles5

Visiting Angels was referred to me. They have good communication process and sent the right person for the job. They were very professional, open and listened to us. Caregivers were there when they were supposed to be on time.They have very competitive pricing. I have no problems with them. I find them neat, clean and professional. They had met my mothers needs for being there and showing support. It was an end of life care; she was in hospice. They were they all the way. Overall, we had a very good experience with Visiting Angels.

September 10, 2012

By Kim8

Visiting Angels was recommended to me by AtlantiCare. It's been pretty fantastic having them around. We have caregivers that are housed 24 hours a day. We have been very happy with all the caregivers. We've had some not just good but really really fantastic and kind girls. They help my in-laws around. My father in law is very sick. He is somewhat bed ridden.They help him each day get in and out of bed. He's incontinent and they keep him clean. My mother in-law has Alzheimer's and is in mid stage. They help her get dressed or shower. They also cook for them. We started early of February of this year. Whenever we have an issue, it is solved quickly. It just have been great.

From Visiting Angels

We provide Certified Home Health Aides to the elderly and disabled in the Atlantic County, NJ area. Our caregivers can assist with personal hygiene, light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, medication reminders, exercise as per Physical Therapy. Our goal is to keep our clients safe and happy and well cared for in their own homes.

Photos of Visiting Angels