Synergy HomeCare Edmond, OK

Overview of Ratings

4.9

January 18, 2017

By F.G.

I was very pleased with the caregiver sent from Synergy. She was proactive, offered assistance and didn't wait to ask me where the forks were. I'm going to use them as needed going forward.

January 18, 2017

By K.M.320564

My Synergy Homecare caregiver is very attentive, always brings issues to my attention, and is very knowledgeable about their job.

December 29, 2016

I appreciated all the help Synergy gave me and my family. I was very pleased with everything Synergy offered.

December 23, 2016

By S.C.600204

My caregiver is very sweet and has met my expectations.

December 20, 2016

By J.W.758460

Our caregiver is very cooperative, always on time, and does the job well.

December 17, 2016

By B.B.650500

I am very happy with Synergy. My caregiver is great and the office staff even remembered me on Veteran's Day. I received a gift and I am so grateful!

December 15, 2015

By Anonymous120828850

Dad thinks the service is great and looks forward to the visit.

October 28, 2015

By JT4

I think the service that SYNERGY HomeCare provided is great!

October 22, 2015

By O.J.

Latasha from SYNERGY is a very good caregiver.

By S.E.

I was so happy with SYNERGY staff. We loved our caregiver. She took good are of our dad and he has improved.

By NP

Synergy HomeCare has been very helpful.

By B.B.2

Synergy provides good service. My caregiver is a good example because she’s a good worker.

By EC1

We are very happy with our services. We are treated well. I love our caregivers.

By O.N.

My caregivers are great! They always come in cheerful and get the job done. A person in my position couldn't ask for any better.

June 08, 2015

By KJ3

I chose Synergy Homecare because they made me feel like they really cared. The RN and the administrator came to see us for the assessment. The RN brought the caregiver to meet us before the service started, and it was free. The other services I contacted charged a fee for the assessment and to introduce to caregiver.

May 29, 2015

I'm very pleased with my caregiver. She goes above and beyond and knows how to deal with Alzheimer's clients.

May 28, 2015

By Angela17

My caregiver -- Sharon -- is awesome. My mom loves her. She goes over and beyond. My mom looks forward to seeing her. It has changed her life having her here.

May 24, 2015

Pleased with all the help. I would appreciate a call prior to changing caregivers.

May 15, 2015

My caregiver does a good job. Takes good care of me.

April 30, 2015

Happy with our services Synergy provides.

April 30, 2015

Very pleased with my care, but no one will ever clean the house the way I do. She still does a good job.

March 31, 2015

By Nancy108578350

Synergy Homecare did a wonderful job taking care of our Dad until he had to move to a hospice house. Having the caregivers with him 24 hours a day gave our family piece of mind so we could rest. We especially loved Juliana.

March 27, 2015

By Paul108378150

The caregiver does everything she is supposed to. She has already a lot of good stuff, keeps my bathroom clean and the kitchen. I enjoy having her here.

March 21, 2015

Treats me well. Takes me to places I like to go.

February 17, 2015

By Byron3

We received very good services and the caregivers were caring, attentive, and kind. They respected my mom and was very compassionate. It was good to see mom smile.

November 26, 2014

By KB3

The management of Synergy HomeCare responded quickly to our urgent need. The caregivers were caring and compassionate not only to my dear "Mama" but to our family as well.

September 01, 2014

By T.Cook

I receive excellent care from SYNERGY HomeCare. Also, my caregiver Dennis exceeds my expectations.

September 01, 2014

By Mrs. McGilbray

Before SYNERGY, we went through multiple companies. It was more work for me. I am so grateful that I found SYNERGY HomeCare. We love our caregiver Dennis!

August 07, 2014

By Pamela20

We receive very good care from our caregiver. He is exceptional and does his job well. We are very happy with the services that Synergy has provided for us. We love our caregiver Dennis.

By A.Bryant

I am a veteran and I am very happy with the care they gave me. My care takes really good care of me and they even help me with stuff they don't have to.

By Do

Synergy Home Care attended to my parents during a family wedding. It was great having my parent's attend, and not having to worry about their care.

By Ronlad

Excellent. I'm thrilled that I found Synergy HomeCare. I love our caregiver Ramona. She's very engaging with my brother.

May 30, 2014

I have Synergy Home Care for my mother. We have been using them for three months now. We had come across through the Internet. The caregivers that I have are wonderful. I also think their service is wonderful. I haven't had any problems with them. It has all been really well planned and organized. What I like best about them is just the ease with dealing with them and the professionalism they showed us.

December 06, 2013

By PH1

The service was great. I would definitely use SYNERGY again. They had a very good response time and I would highly recommend them. MY husband and son decided on my care schedule and they scheduled more care than I needed.

December 06, 2013

By LE

Most of the caregivers I’ve had are good and really sweet. They are usually on time but I have had 1 that was late sometimes. Sometimes I get mad because I want them to move better contact when changes are made to the schedule. Overall though, they are good and I’m not changing.

September 23, 2013

By Calvin G

Since you have been visiting and caring for mother she improved dramatically. My spouse and I were considering on reducing your (Sandy's) visits and then realized her improvement was because of the visits. Mother actually feels more independent because of Synergy and Sandy's visits. We could not be happier!!! Thank you, Calvin

July 18, 2013

By kracked27

I interviewed this provider

I have thoroughly enjoyed our care from this provider. Extremely professional, Always on time and they go the extra mile to accommodate all of their clients. Well worth the investment. I highly recommend these services and will be suggesting them to all of my collegues! Take the plunge!

From Synergy HomeCare

Synergy HomeCare believes that everyone deserves personalized care without obligation. We believe in no contracts just care. Our CareTeam Caregivers are able to provide high-quality, compassionate care no matter where you may call home. We'll come to you, wherever you and your family are most comfortable. More than just a companion, Synergy HomeCare Caregivers help you or your loved one enjoy daily life. Our services include (but are not limited to):

• Companionship
  • Personal Care (showering, bathing)
  • Light housekeeping
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Escort for appointments, shopping and errands
  • Hourly, Daily, Overnight, Weekends, Respite and Live-In Care available!

Our Caregivers are the "heart" of our CareTeam. Caregiver's skills are matched with the needs of our clients through our extensive screening process. All CareTeam Caregivers are:

• Trusted and Experienced
  • National Criminal background checked
  • Driving Record checked
  • References checked
  • Bonded and Insured
  • W2 Employees - NOT CONTRACTORS

Synergy HomeCare services are available for adults of all ages. You'll never have to choose between work and family again. With Synergy HomeCare you can rest assured knowing that your loved one is being genuinely cared for while you are away. We offer specialize care programs for cancer recovery, Alzheimer's care, Parkinson's care, Orthopedic and other surgery recovery, and caring for new moms. We can provide you with help during hospital stays and assisted living transitions. When downsizing we can even help you move and get settled into the new environment.

Call us today to schedule a free comprehensive In-Home Assessment and Safety Check. There is no obligation, just care. Synergy HomeCare "The Most Trusted Name in Home Care".

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes