Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Barbara J April 03, 2017

We really our caregiver because she is professional and caring.

Tessie G March 06, 2017

The services are very good. The services have helped me most by doing everything that I can't do myself.

Margaret S March 06, 2017

The main reason we have the service is to get my wife out of bed and into the wheelchair. Some of the caregivers are good at this and some are not so good. They do little things for my wife, like helping her shower and cooking meals.

Michael VA J March 03, 2017

The service helps me with the things I can't do, but the caregivers do not do their jobs fully.

Lowell B March 03, 2017

The services allow me to be able to go to work everyday.

Cynthia (Cindy) B March 01, 2017

The services from Comfort Keepers helped make daily tasks less of a hassle.

Lonnie & Linda C March 01, 2017

The service has made my life easier by helping with some of the household problems.

Jane M March 01, 2017

The caregiver helps get our food ready for us, gets my wife her medicine, and cleans for us.

Ronald VA T February 17, 2017

The most helpful part about the service from Comfort Keepers is that the caregivers helped me in the shower.

Ingrid K February 01, 2017

Comfort Keepers helps me shower and clean the house.

Anonymous February 01, 2017

Comfort Keepers has helped me because I can't bathe the client by myself. They are a fall risk, and the caregivers take care of my loved one for me.

John VA O February 01, 2017

The services have helped make my life a whole lot easier by taking care of me and keeping my house squared away.

Lois S February 01, 2017

It is really helpful that I don't have to go over to my mom's home everyday. When I do go over, I don't have to give her a bath or help clean up, I can do other things with my mother.

Shirley P February 01, 2017

Comfort Keepers helps me with my personal care and a lot of stuff around my house.

Sarah R February 01, 2017

I cannot get along without someone coming because I cannot drive.

About Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City is an in-home care provider serving Edmond, OK and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.