Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Lonnie & Linda C March 01, 2017

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers arrives on time, gets the job done, and leaves on time.

Jane M March 01, 2017

Comfort Keepers does a lot of good work for us, and the caregiver even seems like an addition to our family.

Ronald VA T February 17, 2017

Comfort Keepers was good because the caregivers did their jobs.

Ingrid K February 01, 2017

The caregivers are on time and receptive to questions and changes that I have.

Anonymous February 01, 2017

Comfort Keepers seems to be a little bit confused when it comes to running things smoothly, but they are not bad.

John VA O February 01, 2017

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is great, and they do a really good job.

Lois S February 01, 2017

Comfort Keepers does what I ask them to do, and they seem to be doing a good job.

Shirley P February 01, 2017

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because they have really good workers. I love my nurse.

Sarah R February 01, 2017

Comfort Keepers gives good service, and I am pleased with the caregivers I get.

About Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City is an in-home care provider serving Edmond, OK and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.