Comfort Keepers Home Care Edmond, OK

Reviews of Comfort Keepers Home Care | Edmond, OK

4.3

August 03, 2017

By John S_11

Comfort Keepers has great caregivers that are ready to help where they can. The caregivers do the laundry and change the bed for me, which is a huge help for me.

August 01, 2017

By Ronald T

Comfort Keepers gives me good care. Comfort Keepers keeps the house and me clean.

July 31, 2017

By Sheryl C

Comfort Keepers sent people to help take care of my mom. The services helped my mom out a lot because she couldn't do things for herself

July 14, 2017

By Rae A

Comfort Keepers is extremely professional with their personnel and they're easy to work with. I am pleased with their company. Without the help of Comfort Keepers, I am bed fest. ****

July 07, 2017

By Kenneth H_1

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is very good most of the time, except for some glitches. Comfort Keepers has made life easier by being able to help with my husband's personal care and with some housework.

July 07, 2017

By Rudolph H

Comfort Keepers sent a caregiver who is a people-person, and they make me and my husband feel comfortable. When I feel stressed, she talks to me and gets me calm. She really helps me mentally while helping him. I need my caregiver. I only get her six hours a week and I live for those days. I wish I could have her more.

July 03, 2017

By Sandy P

Comfort Keepers is efficient and dependable. Comfort Keepers gives me security that my brother is being watched over.

June 26, 2017

By Helen W_4

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is there for me. The services from Comfort Keepers have helped me a lot. We have finally figured things out with Comfort Keepers to get me help with dinner.

June 22, 2017

By Leslie G_2

Comfort Keepers did a thorough assessment and the caregiver was very skilled. The caregiver saved me from falling on the floor.

June 22, 2017

By Paul & Sue M

Comfort Keepers needs to provide me with caregivers that are more physically fit to do the work that is needed. Comfort Keepers needs to send us a different caregiver to do the work that we need.

June 09, 2017

By Ignacia C

I had no problems with the caregivers that came to the home for my mother, and whoever chose them did a great job. The biggest issue for us is to keep the same caregiver. There were some events that were unseen on the caregivers' behalf with things coming up in their lives. At this point, my husband has had to stay home with my mother as Comfort Keepers has not been able to get us a caregiver that can stay with my mom. When the caregivers are actually here they are good, but since they are not able to be here the impact is negative on my life.

June 09, 2017

By Troy E

Comfort Keepers works with you on your hours, and they are very comforting. Comfort Keepers is very helpful. They will sweep and mop the floor, and our caregiver cleans the bathrooms and kitchen for us.

June 01, 2017

By Carol N_1

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers did a great job and took care of everything that I needed. The best thing about the services was the peace of mind they gave me. Without the services, I wouldn't have been able to make the trip to see my doctor.

June 01, 2017

By Wayne M_3

Comfort Keepers has good people. It is really helpful that the caregivers from Comfort Keepers help me bathe and get my house clean.

May 19, 2017

By Lavana J_1

Comfort Keepers is dependable and the manager there is honest. They are able to provide fitting caregivers to the client that are comforting. I only have the caregivers with their services here once a week for a few hours.

May 10, 2017

By MaryAnn O_1

I would prefer it if Comfort Keepers could give me a schedule of who is coming. My caregivers from Comfort Keepers do a good job. They help me get dressed, go to the bathroom, and help with my bed.

May 03, 2017

By Samuel H_1

Comfort Keepers always seems to get somebody here everyday. I have had the same caregiver here for a few years. The services from Comfort Keepers help me very much.

May 02, 2017

By Jerry H

Comfort Keepers has provided the services that I need. I only use Comfort Keepers' services three times a week.

By Gayl W_1

All of the caregivers we have had from Comfort Keepers have had have been competent. The services that we receive for my wife from Comfort Keepers make life easier for me, in particular.

By Robert M_10

Comfort Keepers provides good care. They clean and provide companionship for my dad. Comfort Keepers gives me peace of mind knowing that someone checks on my dad in the mornings and helps him around the house.

By Weldon K_1

Comfort Keepers' caregivers are so good with the client. They take really good care of him and never get impatient with him. I am able to have time to myself when we have the services from Comfort Keepers.

April 19, 2017

By Vera G_1

Comfort Keepers has given us a great caregiver. She's gone above and beyond. The services allow me to do things that I might not be able to do without them, like go to work.

April 17, 2017

By Connie M_2

Comfort Keepers is very good, attentive, right on time, and sees things that need to be done. Since I broke my hip, I can't walk, and Comfort Keepers helps me. They cook and take care of me because I can't do it myself.

April 04, 2017

By Herschal G_1

The quality of care that I receive from Comfort Keepers is not the best. I wish Comfort Keepers would try to find a better quality employee.

By Barbara P_11

Comfort Keepers does pretty much what I need them to do and sometimes go beyond that. The services have impacted my life because without it I would have to be in a assisted living place. The services allow me to stay at home.

By Harold VA J_1

Comfort Keepers made a positive difference by helping me great deal by caring for me.

By Barbara J_4

We don't like that the caregivers are not able to administer the medications to my mother-in-law so we will have to have a different agency. We really our caregiver because she is professional and caring.

March 06, 2017

By Tessie G_2

I would not be likely to recommend Comfort Keepers to people because they cannot keep caregivers out to help me. The services are very good. The services have helped me most by doing everything that I can't do myself.

March 06, 2017

By Margaret S_9

We have been reasonably satisfied with the service from Comfort Keepers and I would definitely use them again. The main reason we have the service is to get my wife out of bed and into the wheelchair. Some of the caregivers are good at this and some are not so good. They do little things for my wife, like helping her shower and cooking meals.

March 03, 2017

By Michael J_2

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is a good agency and the caregivers come out when they are supposed to. The service helps me with the things I can't do, but the caregivers do not do their jobs fully.

March 03, 2017

By Lowell B_1

Comfort Keepers caregivers are consciousness and they are prompt, also the office follows through. The services allow me to be able to go to work everyday.

By Cynthia B

Comfort Keepers is very efficient, satisfactory, and kind in how they deal with the client. The services from Comfort Keepers helped make daily tasks less of a hassle.

By Lonnie C

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers arrives on time, gets the job done, and leaves on time. The service has made my life easier by helping with some of the household problems.

By Jane M_2

Comfort Keepers does a lot of good work for us, and the caregiver even seems like an addition to our family. The caregiver helps get our food ready for us, gets my wife her medicine, and cleans for us.

February 17, 2017

By Ronald T_1

Comfort Keepers was good because the caregivers did their jobs. The most helpful part about the service from Comfort Keepers is that the caregivers helped me in the shower.

By Ingrid K_1

The caregivers are on time and receptive to questions and changes that I have. Comfort Keepers helps me shower and clean the house.

By Anonymous_657

Comfort Keepers seems to be a little bit confused when it comes to running things smoothly, but they are not bad. Comfort Keepers has helped me because I can't bathe the client by myself. They are a fall risk, and the caregivers take care of my loved one for me.

By John O_2

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is great, and they do a really good job. The services have helped make my life a whole lot easier by taking care of me and keeping my house squared away.

By Lois S_7

Comfort Keepers does what I ask them to do, and they seem to be doing a good job. It is really helpful that I don't have to go over to my mom's home everyday. When I do go over, I don't have to give her a bath or help clean up, I can do other things with my mother.

By Shirley P_4

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because they have really good workers. I love my nurse. Comfort Keepers helps me with my personal care and a lot of stuff around my house.

By Sarah R_1

Comfort Keepers gives good service, and I am pleased with the caregivers I get. I cannot get along without someone coming because I cannot drive.

From Comfort Keepers Home Care

Comfort Keepers Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Edmond, OK and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Comfort Keepers Home Care