Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
73013

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Poc

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

August 03, 2017

By John S_506062

Comfort Keepers has great caregivers that are ready to help where they can. The caregivers do the laundry and change the bed for me, which is a huge help for me.

August 01, 2017

By Ronald VA T_504457

Comfort Keepers gives me good care. Comfort Keepers keeps the house and me clean.

July 31, 2017

By Sheryl C_503787

Comfort Keepers sent people to help take care of my mom. The services helped my mom out a lot because she couldn't do things for herself

July 14, 2017

By Rae A_496398

Comfort Keepers is extremely professional with their personnel and they're easy to work with. I am pleased with their company. Without the help of Comfort Keepers, I am bed rest. ****

July 07, 2017

By Kenneth VA H_492664

I would tell a friend that Comfort Keepers is very good most of the time, except for some glitches. Comfort Keepers has made life easier by being able to help with my husband's personal care and with some housework.

July 07, 2017

By Rudolph VA H_492658

Comfort Keepers sent a caregiver who is a people-person, and they make me and my husband feel comfortable. When I feel stressed, she talks to me and gets me calm. She really helps me mentally while helping him. I need my caregiver. I only get her six hours a week and I live for those days. I wish I could have her more.

July 03, 2017

By Sandy P_491338

Comfort Keepers is efficient and dependable. Comfort Keepers gives me security that my brother is being watched over.

June 26, 2017

By Helen W_488621

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers is there for me.

June 22, 2017

By Leslie G_487262

Comfort Keepers did a thorough assessment and the caregiver was very skilled.

June 22, 2017

By Paul & Sue M_487255

Comfort Keepers needs to provide me with caregivers that are more physically fit to do the work that is needed.

June 09, 2017

By Ignacia C_481295

I had no problems with the caregivers that came to the home for my mother, and whoever chose them did a great job. The biggest issue for us is to keep the same caregiver. There were some events that were unseen on the caregivers' behalf with things coming up in their lives.

June 09, 2017

By Troy VA E_481279

Comfort Keepers works with you on your hours, and they are very comforting.

June 02, 2017

By Carol N_477718

I would tell someone that Comfort Keepers did a great job and took care of everything that I needed.

June 01, 2017

By Wayne VA M_477196

Comfort Keepers has good people.

May 19, 2017

By Lavana J_473348

Comfort Keepers is dependable and the manager there is honest. They are able to provide fitting caregivers to the client that are comforting.

May 10, 2017

By MaryAnn O_468278

I would prefer it if Comfort Keepers could give me a schedule of who is coming.

May 03, 2017

By Samuel H_464690

Comfort Keepers always seems to get somebody here everyday. I have had the same caregiver here for a few years.

May 02, 2017

By Jerry H_463757

Comfort Keepers has provided the services that I need.

By Gayl W_462985

All of the caregivers we have had from Comfort Keepers have had have been competent.

By Robert VA M_462980

Comfort Keepers provides good care. They clean and provide companionship for my dad.

By Weldon VA K_462964

Comfort Keepers' caregivers are so good with the client. They take really good care of him and never get impatient with him.

April 19, 2017

By Vera G

The services allow me to do things that I might not be able to do without them, like go to work.

April 17, 2017

By Connie M

Since I broke my hip, I can't walk, and Comfort Keepers helps me. They cook and take care of me because I can't do it myself.

April 04, 2017

By Herschal G

I wish Comfort Keepers would try to find a better quality employee.

By Barbara P

The services have impacted my life because without it I would have to be in a assisted living place. The services allow me to stay at home.

By Harold VA J

Comfort Keepers made a positive difference by helping me great deal by caring for me.

By Barbara J

We really our caregiver because she is professional and caring.

March 06, 2017

By Tessie G

The services are very good. The services have helped me most by doing everything that I can't do myself.

March 06, 2017

By Margaret S

The main reason we have the service is to get my wife out of bed and into the wheelchair. Some of the caregivers are good at this and some are not so good. They do little things for my wife, like helping her shower and cooking meals.

March 03, 2017

By Michael VA J

The service helps me with the things I can't do, but the caregivers do not do their jobs fully.

March 03, 2017

By Lowell B

The services allow me to be able to go to work everyday.

By Cynthia (Cindy) B

The services from Comfort Keepers helped make daily tasks less of a hassle.

By Lonnie & Linda C

The service has made my life easier by helping with some of the household problems.

By Jane M

The caregiver helps get our food ready for us, gets my wife her medicine, and cleans for us.

February 17, 2017

By Ronald VA T

The most helpful part about the service from Comfort Keepers is that the caregivers helped me in the shower.

By Ingrid K

Comfort Keepers helps me shower and clean the house.

By Anonymous

Comfort Keepers has helped me because I can't bathe the client by myself. They are a fall risk, and the caregivers take care of my loved one for me.

By John VA O

The services have helped make my life a whole lot easier by taking care of me and keeping my house squared away.

By Lois S

It is really helpful that I don't have to go over to my mom's home everyday. When I do go over, I don't have to give her a bath or help clean up, I can do other things with my mother.

By Shirley P

Comfort Keepers helps me with my personal care and a lot of stuff around my house.

By Sarah R

I cannot get along without someone coming because I cannot drive.

From Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City

Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City is an in-home care provider serving Edmond, OK and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Comfort Keepers of Oklahoma City