Home Care Assistance of Minneapolis, MN

4.2
14 14 Reviews

September 07, 2017

By Mark S_4

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance is easy to work with. From what I can tell, the staff is pretty caring. The caregivers are able to help me get around.

September 07, 2017

By Marion J

Home Care Assistance has been fine for me so far. The most helpful aspect of my services is that my caregivers are great.

August 10, 2017

By Susan B_7

Home Care Assistance is very responsive, acted quickly, is friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Home Care Assistance did their job, I couldn't have done it without them.

July 20, 2017

By William G_5

Home Care Assistance has given me excellent service. Home Care Assistance does what they say that they will do.

July 11, 2017

By John L_4

The local administration has been good, but the main issue is the corporate billing people who are in California. They are just disgusting and challenging. The caregivers who come to my home are just wonderful.

June 09, 2017

By Annalee G

The caregiver was excellent, but Home Care Assistance itself was questionable because of their billing practices and the fact that everything came out of California, not from here. The caregiver from Home Care Assistance did everything. I could not have done it without him.

From Home Care Assistance of Minneapolis, MN

"Because living at home is the best way to live!"

We help your loved one maintain freedom and a well-deserved quality of life.

Home Care Assistance provides skilled caregivers to attend to your loved one's needs. We have hourly care available and also live-in care for people looking for an alternative to any type of facility or prefer the comfort and safety of round-the clock monitoring.

Some of the services our caregivers provide are:
  • Companionship and recreation
  • Light housekeeping
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Bathing, grooming and dressing
  • Transportation to appointments, errands, or social activities
Home Care Assistance caregivers are experienced and rigorously screened. We run thorough background checks on all of our caregivers, including local and national criminal records, driving records and employment verification. We even administer a psychological examination, developed by Ph.D. psychologists, to test each caregiver for honesty and conscientiousness. All of our caregivers are bonded and insured. Case managers monitor our caregivers to make sure they deliver the proper care.

We train caregivers in our exclusive Balanced Care Methodâ„¢. Our skilled caregivers are trained in our proprietary Balanced Care Methodâ„¢, developed by our staff of PhD geriatric care managers. This home care method is based on the scientifically studied lifestyle choices of the longest-and healthiest-living people on Earth. Focusing on lifestyle and dietary choices, the Balanced Care Methodâ„¢ promotes healthy activity, stress reduction and social interaction to help seniors live their best possible lives in the comfort of home.

"We will be there" guarantee-- Wherever you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we are at your service. Whether it's changing a caregiver's schedule or dealing with an emergency, we are just a call away.

Home Care Assistance of Minneapolis Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Features of Home Care Assistance of Minneapolis, MN