Griswold Home Care | Eden Prairie, MN

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Griswold Home Care | Eden Prairie, MN

Marie20 May 31, 2013

I was searching on the internet and was trying to figure out about what to do with my father who was in failing health. I found Griswold Home Care and I eventually talked to them. They tend to be a little bit more reasonable than the other agencies.

They did a good job. Jessica was the coordinator that I get to work with. She's very caring. She's very good at overseeing and doing her best to cover for the hours I want covered. As time progressed we kept adding hours as my dad got weaker. I have no complaints with Griswold. We had some nice caring people coming in and dad related to several of them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Griswold Home Care

Griswold Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Eden Prairie, MN and the surrounding area. Griswold Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Griswold Home Care