Right at Home Northampton County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Northampton County

Mike19 December 12, 2012

Other

I am very new to the professional care giving business. I am currently giving care to my 89 yr. old mother and been for what a consider a substantial period of time. Mom is reasonably healthy and ambulatory at the present time. Myself and my older brother have come to the conclusion it is getting to require knowledge and experience beyond what I am capable of giving.We always had someone come to the house and give Mom an annual flu shot.For whatever reason this person can no longer offer this any longer. So I began my search for a new and capable company or individual to to accomplish this. I began searching on line of course,having no clue how or what criteria you use to search. I ended up signing up with Caring .com (what proved to be an unending source of information and guidance) and am very pleased so far that I did. I was contacted by a numerous number of businesses and services readily available to me. i was very pleased with the way they understood my needs and were more than willing to help any way they could. I was contacted personally by telephone by Ron the owner of Right at Home of Easton, Pennsylvania. He listened to what I needed (as well well as answered any questions about elderly care giving in general) and me very comfortable with my situation. He explained to me his company in fact did not offer the in home flu shot I needed for Mom but went ahead and referred me to a company which he felt could help me. He gave the phone number as well as the name of the person within that organization who felt was best suited to help me. He had nothing to benefit by doing this and it was greatly appreciated by me. I contacted this person and she set me straight as to how to proceed exactly. I am now much better informed to ask both pertinent and intelligent questions. From all of this I am sure when I am ready to enlist the services Right at Home has to offer and can provide, I am positive they will be the company best equipped as well as the people I wish to deal with and trust to help Mom and the only company at this juncture I care to deal with. I hope this is not too "long winded" but I assure you there can be no one more careful or skeptical than myself when it comes to taking care of Mom. Thank you, Mike Langton

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review