BrightStar Care East Lansing

Overview of Ratings

4.1

September 11, 2017

By Nickie V_521795

BrightStar Care responds very quickly when there are concerns or questions. There's oversight. I don't have to worry thanks to BrightStar Care because I know she is being taken care of.

By Patricha N_508392

If you need someone to come help your loved one, BrightStar Care is a good choice. We are still getting used to getting the services, but things have been going pretty well. I feel like the caregiver that they have sent out is someone that we can be comfortable with. My daughter feels comfortable with the caregiver.

By Shelly S_508376

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care had really nice people. BrightStar Care helped me the most with taking a shower.

By Arthur V_508374

BrightStar Care has some great employees, but I don't have any control on what caregiver I see. Some of them need help with training. BrightStar Care does a good job at making life easier because they fix my meals and drive me to appointments.

July 27, 2017

By Beverly C_502652

BrightStar Care has been really reliable for any type of care we have needed. They are really organized. The services from BrightStar Care help us to have someone there when we need them.

July 19, 2017

By Pauline B_497984

BrightStar Care actually gives good care. The problem is that we aren't always sure BrightStar Care will be here. Most of the time, they are accommodating, but we had an issue once.

July 19, 2017

By Joan C_497972

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good company because they take care of their clients. The services have made my life easier because they take good care of me. The caregivers helped me in the hospital.

From BrightStar Care East Lansing

BrightStar Care East Lansing is an in-home care provider serving East Lansing, MI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care East Lansing offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care East Lansing