BrightStar Care East Lansing

Reviews of BrightStar Care East Lansing

4.3

March 05, 2018

By Constance "Connie" W

I like the caregivers. They are very tentative with my aunt. They are friendly and cooperative. They step out of their comfort zone to help out. We have the same caregiver during each shift Monday through Friday. It helps my aunt to relax and not see a different caregiver.

March 05, 2018

By Barbara R_10

For one thing, they have good people who come to help me. They know what they are doing and fill me in on what they are doing and why. The person who helps me shower, shampoo and curl my hair just brightens my day and helps my attitude very much.

February 14, 2018

By William C_9

I have no reason not to recommend them. They're clean-cut and get the job done. They don't mess around. They do my thinking for me. They take all the guesswork out of the business of living.

February 14, 2018

By Beverly C_3

They are caring, and their dedication is great. They make sure that they live up to their word. They help him because Scott totally disabled. They do everything that they need to do.

January 18, 2018

By Grady S_1

I think the people that I have interacted with have been good all the way through. I wouldn't keep coming back if I weren't happy. Some of the things I would not be able to do if I didn't have adequate care. Their attitude makes things easier and they seem to care whether or not they are doing a good job. It would make my life not as good if I didn't have them.

January 09, 2018

By Anonymous_691

I like the caregiver that they provided for me. I know I could go find someone else to do the job but I choose to stay with them because of my caregiver. They do everything I need; for example, they go shopping and do the cleaning and the wash. Whatever I need done, they are willing to do it an do a good job.

December 14, 2017

By James W_3

BrightStar Care was very accommodating in making adjustments to the care. The services made life easier by giving me someone who could care for my dad.

December 07, 2017

By Don G_2

BrightStar Care has done a good job. I wish all the caregivers would be better trained on how to work with people with dementia. The caregiver is good at keeping my loved one calm.

December 06, 2017

By Linda M_5

BrightStar Care had caregivers that were ready to help whenever we needed them to. BrightStar Care didn't pass down the notes that they collected regarding my mother to the caregivers that were caring for her. They should have passed the notes down in order to ensure a good match for my mother.

December 06, 2017

By David R_2

The services from BrightStar Care have been very helpful and the caregivers are very nice people.

December 01, 2017

By Randy J_1

BrightStar Care keeps in touch with us. They go the extra mile and are concerned about us. BrightStar Care makes life easier by answering our questions and providing good quality care.

November 20, 2017

By Amy D_1

BrightStar Care has really good communication, and my mother is very happy with her caregivers. BrightStar Care has given a great sense of security for my mother, and has given me peace of mind.

November 17, 2017

By Tim T_1

The caregivers are on time, courteous, professional, and very helpful. Having those second pair of hands makes a huge difference, and the caregivers get me where I need to go.

November 14, 2017

By Janet H_1

BrightStar Care is very positive. They are timely. The services from BrightStar Care make life easier by allowing me to go and run errands outside of the home.

November 14, 2017

By Ruth G_1

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good company to hire because of the help they give and the great work they do. The services make my life easier because I don't have to do all the work.

October 24, 2017

By Loann S

BrightStar Care bent over backward to get us coverage and fulfill our needs. BrightStar Care made things so much easier for my loved one and for the family.

October 23, 2017

By Jacob

BrightStar Care will bend over backwards to accommodate me. As far as matching caregivers that fit with my needs. They will accommodate with payment methods. They are still working out the kinks. I was not a huge fan of the care notes. I do not give a 10 because of the staffing challenges.

October 06, 2017

By Lorraine S_1

I think that BrightStar Care is very dependable. I needed BrightStar Care for a short time, and I will need them in the future when I need them.

October 06, 2017

By Franklyn A

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they've been nice to me. The caregivers from BrightStar Care are friendly and helpful, and they've been willing to help in whatever way I needed.

September 27, 2017

By Yvonne M

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because their caregivers have stolen from my loved one. BrightStar Care makes life easier when they are being dependable, but not when they are falling asleep at night.

September 27, 2017

By Debbie P_3

Everybody that BrightStar Care has provided me with has been really nice. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by doing whatever I have asked them to do.

September 22, 2017

By Howard B

My hesitation in recommending BrightStar Care is because I needed two people with them, and there was only one constant. I had help getting my loved one out of the shower and taking him to the restroom, so that took a load off my mind. I could go to work every afternoon.

September 11, 2017

By Norma T

I would tell others that BrightStar Care was quick to respond. They provided help and their staff was on time.

September 11, 2017

By Nickie V

BrightStar Care responds very quickly when there are concerns or questions. There's oversight. I don't have to worry thanks to BrightStar Care because I know she is being taken care of.

By Patricha N

If you need someone to come help your loved one, BrightStar Care is a good choice. We are still getting used to getting the services, but things have been going pretty well. I feel like the caregiver that they have sent out is someone that we can be comfortable with. My daughter feels comfortable with the caregiver.

By Shelly S

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care had really nice people. BrightStar Care helped me the most with taking a shower.

By Arthur V

BrightStar Care has some great employees, but I don't have any control on what caregiver I see. Some of them need help with training. BrightStar Care does a good job at making life easier because they fix my meals and drive me to appointments.

July 27, 2017

By Beverly C_1

BrightStar Care has been really reliable for any type of care we have needed. They are really organized. The services from BrightStar Care help us to have someone there when we need them.

July 19, 2017

By Pauline B_1

BrightStar Care actually gives good care. The problem is that we aren't always sure BrightStar Care will be here. Most of the time, they are accommodating, but we had an issue once.

July 19, 2017

By Joan C_4

I would tell others that BrightStar Care is a good company because they take care of their clients. The services have made my life easier because they take good care of me. The caregivers helped me in the hospital.

From BrightStar Care East Lansing

BrightStar Care East Lansing is an in-home care provider serving East Lansing, MI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care East Lansing offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care East Lansing