Visiting Angels East Bernard, TX

Overview of Ratings

4.5

July 27, 2017

By Robert G_502817

Visiting Angels does the job that I need to have done. There are things I need to have done, and having Visiting Angels is a big relief. The caregivers do things that I usually do for Sharon.

July 26, 2017

By Gwen R_501748

Visiting Angels is reliable and they have good people. The caregivers are always there and they put in extra work even though they aren't paid extra. I work and it's hard to deal with my mom because she needs company for her to clean the house, so the services have freed my sister and I.

July 14, 2017

By Edward B_495736

Visiting Angels is very prompt, courteous, and patient. Visiting Angels allows us to do the things that really need to be done around the house.

July 14, 2017

By Cathy P_495728

Visiting Angels has very good caregivers and they do a very thorough background check. The caregivers are very consistent. I was getting up extra early to help my husband bathe before I went to work. Having the Angels visit makes me less stressed and able to get to work earlier.

June 29, 2017

By Helen H_490482

Visiting Angels is great! These services are a great help as we have a great caregiver.

June 27, 2017

By Cynthia R_489303

I would tell someone that it was pretty easy to get services with Visiting Angels, that things didn't take too long, and that I have no complaints.

June 22, 2017

By Jerry L_487345

Visiting Angels provides very caring caregivers. They are so personable.

June 14, 2017

By Jayne S_482758

Visiting Angels did a very good job of taking care of my loved one.

June 14, 2017

By Gary a_482751

I would tell my friends that Visiting Angels is very good for me.

May 26, 2017

By Larry S_476383

Visiting Angels has done an excellent job. From the presentation with the manager, to the actual service.

May 13, 2017

By Freddie S_470090

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels will provide what you want, honest, dependable and trustworthy.

May 13, 2017

By Anonymous_470085

Visiting Angels is a life saver for me because my husband is bed ridden and I have to leave for his care. It means a lot to me to have someone to care for him.

April 24, 2017

By Pamela K

The caregiver shows up on time and stays until I get home. I just love her.

April 21, 2017

By Wanda D

The services make the client more independent.

April 21, 2017

By Aubrey "

Visiting Angels has helped me with cleaning and other things of that sort.

April 14, 2017

By Ila J

I feel comfortable going out for a short time and go shopping when I need to. I know that the client is good hands when I am gone.

March 22, 2017

By Hershal V

With Visiting Angels, I'm not concerned about having to watch over the client very much; they take care of things as they need to be taken care of.

March 21, 2017

By Mary A

The caregivers do everything I ask them to do. The caregivers give the client a bath, and they do a lot of housework like laundry, dishes, and sweeping.

By Virginia H

My mom and dad were able to stay at home because of their caregivers from Visiting Angels.

By Tom N

My father passed away, and since my other family lives far away, the services provide a distraction for my mother.

By Jeff a

The services have allowed my mother to leave the house.

February 27, 2017

By Randy N

We couldn't do anything without Visiting Angels.

February 17, 2017

By Patricia H

The caregiver does my laundry and she does my shopping for me.

February 17, 2017

By Billy D

The services provided by Visiting Angels really take a lot of pressure off of me.

January 24, 2017

By Anonymous

The services from Visiting Angels made my life easier by taking care of things that needed to be done that I would not be able to get to.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels Senior Care and In Home Assisted Living Services can assist the elderly, disabled or post-surgical clients located in Rosenberg, Wharton, El Campo, Victoria, Cuero, Yoakum, Hallettsville, Schulenburg, La Grange, Smithville, Giddings, Weimar, Columbus, Sealy, Fulshear, East Bernard, Katy as well as surrounding areas in Texas. Because we provide non-medical senior care and are not a nursing agency, Visiting Angels Home Care does not set your schedule. It is our job to assist your loved ones by adjusting our schedules to keep them safe and comfortable in their own homes.

We can Assist with Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Personal Care, Medication Reminders, Doctor Appointments, Home Care for Dementia, companion care, respite care and Errands. Our in home care is a viable alternative to Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities.

We work with Home Health and Hospice Agencies by assisting you and your loved ones during the hours that Hospice and Home Health is not there.

Call us for a free, no obligation assessment and let us show you and your loved ones their senior care options and how they can continue to live comfortably in their own home.

We Care for Seniors!!