Reliant at Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Reliant at Home Care

js1146 October 23, 2015

Reliant at Home Care provided several great aides for my dad when extra help was needed in a transitional setting. The aides were professional, knowledgeable and worked well with the existing staff. Reliant was also able to provide aides on very short notice and the owner filled in for an aide who got lost on the way to the care site. Everyone with whom we dealt at Reliant was very caring and compassionate.

cbrooke October 13, 2015

Personal yet very professional care. The owners personally assess the client/patient and situation to assign the right person to help as companion/caregiver. My sincere thanks.

Donk September 04, 2015

Jane has provided excellent companionship services for my Aunt allowing her to stay in her home.

LindaMun September 01, 2015

I have been using services of Reliant at Home Care for my husband since April 2nd of 2015. Not only are they reliable but they provide skilled aides who are a good match personality wise and are skilled at communicating with the client. My husband and I feel fortunate to receive their services.

From Reliant at Home Care

• Reliant at Home Care is a licensed Home Care Agency in Montgomery County Pennsylvania.
  • We are a locally owned and family operated Non-Medical agency providing care to Montgomery, Delaware, Bucks, Chester and Philadelphia Counties.
  • Our staff includes a founding member of the Montgomery County Aging and Adult Services and has a Social Worker on staff.
  • We are truly committed to each client we bring on and guarantee the upmost quality services.

Features of Reliant at Home Care