Right at Home Durham-Chapel Hill

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Durham-Chapel Hill

Anonymous79182250 October 31, 2015

My aunt is older, and I have been handling the financial part of it for her and the paperwork; and I found out that they are really slow in giving me my invoices. Drafting money out of the account has just been really slow, in reference to the financial part of them handling the situation. I didn’t really have any interaction with the caregivers. I just stopped through there, introduced myself, and that was basically it. The billing part has not been up-to-par. When they first started going in, the billing was two weeks late, and the drafting hasn’t been on time and inconsistent. I have asked the people to email me invoices, and I only got them for the first three weeks. Basically, the 60 days end on Thursday for the elimination period, and I only got invoices for 21 days as of now. The financial and billing part of Right at Home, right now I would give a 2. Someone probably will have to be more consistent with the customers when they are dealing with the billing. I think when you are providing elderly care to your aunt, aunt’s mother, or whatever, and we know what elderly care can cost, it would be better if they keep up better with the invoices and the billing, so that families could make sure that they have enough money in their account and that things could be paid.

Terry19 December 28, 2013

Wonderful in home support and home cleaning services for my Mother and her husband who has dementia. I would recommend them.

From Right at Home Durham-Chapel Hill