Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Dr. Mark August 23, 2017

Completely satisfied. Wouldn't change a thing!

Lois August 22, 2017

Love my caregiver, Val. She takes such good care of me and really cares. She helps me shower, good cooking and housekeeping and laundry put away after washed.

Fredericka August 22, 2017

Janet and Rachel were and are wonderful caregivers.

jon_14011 May 18, 2017

always dependable. never have to worry..

Ann630023 December 15, 2016

Home Instead Senior Care, Duncaville TX has provided in home care for me since late May. It began as 24/7 caregivers and is now four hours per day five days a week since I have gotten better. All of the caregivers were very professional and seemed to be best suited to my needs as I improved. Far exceeded my expectations.

Melanie452083 November 29, 2016

She does everything I need without me even asking, and even extra. She's more than a caregiver, she's my friend.

John163888 August 31, 2016

Love the service. Can call at moment's notice and they will have someone out quickly. Misty and Karen have taken care of mom with care and kindness. I cannot ask for more. Mom loves them.

Rhonda286461 May 27, 2016

The response time and flexibility of Home Instead is very quick. The caregivers are responsible and very caring.

Beth Hornberger February 26, 2016

I think the world of my mom's caregiver April. She takes care of all my mom's needs during the day so I don't have to worry about mom while I'm at work. April is hardworking and always aims to please. She has a great attitude and is so loving to my mom. April even nurses my mother's sick dog. Mom and I are very grateful.

T. Jordan December 19, 2015

My caregiver is the best. She connects better with my wife than some of my family members. She gets her to smile and even laugh at times when no one else can. My wife connects with her. As her ALZ progress this makes everything so much better for me. Thank you!

Helen T. December 15, 2015

My 2 caregivers are the best! Without them I couldn’t stay here where I am. I don’t know what I'd do without them. And HISC is a company that really cares about me! Thank you.

Annette Daffron March 21, 2015

We are blessed to have Michael to care for my dad at night. He really cares and my dad loves Michael's company. He is extremely conscientious about every aspect of his work. A commendable young man.

Helen Goodorough February 26, 2015

All of my caregivers help me in different ways! Saire is a better cook, one is a good driver, one knows just how I like my shower. I am very happy with all 3 of them.

Ernestine Ellis106468361 February 21, 2015

My caregiver Reyna always has smile on her face and a 'can do' attitude. Always knows what's needed- I don't need to ask her- She's very punctual, very neat, clean and helpful. Very interesting and entertaining to talk to. Very experienced in what she does.

Dorothy Simmon February 17, 2015

Anne is such a good housekeeper. She is always on time, and I really enjoy her company. I enjoy our outings to Aldi and the DollarTree.

Ida4 June 19, 2014

Alice N. has been my caregiver for almost 4 years. She's always on time. She makes me laugh. We never have a bored day together. She really provides a good companionship. We really care a lot about each other. She always waves goodbye to me from the front porch.

J.W May 10, 2014

Tanya F. is the ultimate senior care person! She has great initiative, needs no instruction, sees what needs to be done and does it. She is compassionate and it is obvious she loves helping older people. She is happy in demeanor and brightens our day.

Margaret37 April 30, 2014

The Administrators and caregivers are cautious, cooperative and efficient. They are always willing to accomodate any needs or concerns. I am very satisfied!

Eva5 June 28, 2013

My caregiver is the best! I'm soon to be 101 years old and she's always on time and here when I need her. She does what I need done when I need it done! That's all I need to say.

Jerry9 June 28, 2013

Our caregiver is outstanding-like a daughter to us! 5+ is a cook. She goes beyond and our expectations. Thank you Home Instead for all you do for us.

Barbara32 May 31, 2013

The services is perfect! I have no complaints, my caregiver is very professional and very kind.

Judy25 May 31, 2013

We can count on them to take the stress off the family.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details