Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Helen T. December 15, 2015

My 2 caregivers are the best! Without them I couldn’t stay here where I am. I don’t know what I'd do without them. And HISC is a company that really cares about me! Thank you.

Annette Daffron March 21, 2015

We are blessed to have Michael to care for my dad at night. He really cares and my dad loves Michael's company. He is extremely conscientious about every aspect of his work. A commendable young man.

Helen Goodorough February 26, 2015

All of my caregivers help me in different ways! Saire is a better cook, one is a good driver, one knows just how I like my shower. I am very happy with all 3 of them.

Ernestine Ellis106468361 February 21, 2015

My caregiver Reyna always has smile on her face and a 'can do' attitude. Always knows what's needed- I don't need to ask her- She's very punctual, very neat, clean and helpful. Very interesting and entertaining to talk to. Very experienced in what she does.

Dorothy Simmon February 17, 2015

Anne is such a good housekeeper. She is always on time, and I really enjoy her company. I enjoy our outings to Aldi and the DollarTree.

Ida4 June 19, 2014

Alice N. has been my caregiver for almost 4 years. She's always on time. She makes me laugh. We never have a bored day together. She really provides a good companionship. We really care a lot about each other. She always waves goodbye to me from the front porch.

J.W May 10, 2014

Tanya F. is the ultimate senior care person! She has great initiative, needs no instruction, sees what needs to be done and does it. She is compassionate and it is obvious she loves helping older people. She is happy in demeanor and brightens our day.

Margaret37 April 30, 2014

The Administrators and caregivers are cautious, cooperative and efficient. They are always willing to accomodate any needs or concerns. I am very satisfied!

Eva5 June 28, 2013

My caregiver is the best! I'm soon to be 101 years old and she's always on time and here when I need her. She does what I need done when I need it done! That's all I need to say.

Jerry9 June 28, 2013

Our caregiver is outstanding-like a daughter to us! 5+ is a cook. She goes beyond and our expectations. Thank you Home Instead for all you do for us.

Barbara32 May 31, 2013

The services is perfect! I have no complaints, my caregiver is very professional and very kind.

Judy25 May 31, 2013

We can count on them to take the stress off the family.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Duncanville, TX

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address