Reviews of Home Helpers - Drexel Hill
mtatters March 20, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
My mom used Home Helpers. They were on time and came every day. The caregivers were really good at everything. We had them for a couple of weeks. I would certainly recommend them.
FAST EDDIE March 18, 2012
I am a current client of this provider
BOTH THE OFFICE STAFF AND CARE GIVERS ARE GREAT. THEY ARE EXTREEMELY COOPERATIVE AND THERE TO HELP EXPECIALLY SEAN M AND MIKE H. SICE CHOOSING YOUR AGENCY MY LIFE HAS BEEN MADE A LOT EASIER
Louise-1 February 27, 2009
My loved one used this service
From Home Helpers - Drexel Hill
Live Life Your Way in the Comfort of Your Home!
From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change.
Our services include companionship, light housekeeping, laundry, errands, prescription pick-up, medication reminders, transportation to and from doctors appointment, activities for the mind and body, Alzheimers/Dementia Care, Parkinson's Care, Hospice Support Care and much more!
Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in your home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match.
Rest assured, all of our caregivers are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected.
At Home Helpers, we're more than just caregivers - we're family.
Features of Home Helpers - Drexel Hill
- Licenses: Home Care Agency
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Range of services extra: Registered Nurse on Staff
- Travel: Staff will travel 1-15 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: Hospice Care Training
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
423 Burmont Road
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities