Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

Contact Now

Reviews of Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

Jane Taylor May 10, 2016

Ken and Rebecca have been extremely helpful during the process of finding in-home care for my in-laws. They have been sensitive to our needs, diligent in their efforts to provide the best possible care, and consistent in their follow-up to see if things are satisfactory. We have been executing this process from out-of-state and the process has been very smooth. Through phone calls and face-to-face meetings when possible, both Ken and Rebecca have been professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Always Best Care Senior Services.

Nancyen April 04, 2016

Both Rebecca and Ken were very easy to talk with and were very interested in getting to know my father. They went out of their way to help us as our plans changed from in home care to personal care. They explained the process and were with us every step of the way to answer questions and provide support. I would use them again in a minute.

Thank you for your kind words - they mean so much. It was an honor to meet your father, and a pleasure to help find a personal care community that met his needs.

breinerb March 28, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Ken and Rebecca were a godsend in our search for care for our elderly father. Both Ken and Rebecca were incredibly compassionate, empathetic and caring. In addition, they were knowledgeable and had a wonderful process for determining the needs of the family, the needs of the specific individual and finding an appropriate match for a caregiver to meet those needs. I can't say enough about the services provided by Always Best Care. Ken always went above and beyond, he knew the questions to ask, and how to navigate all the red tape of various organizations (Veterans Administration, etc.) AND he diligently does site visits to the facilities he references so he is able to speak from experience about the quality of care at the facilities under consideration. If you are in need of advice and assistance in caring for a family member I recommend Ken and Rebecca and Always Best Care with no reservations.

Thank you so much. It was our pleasure - if only in some small way - to try and reduce the frustration and stress that all too often accompanies arranging compassionate care for our elderly parents. We feel so very fortunate to have met your father, and to have gotten a glimpse of what made him so unique - so special - and so loved by so many people.

G Ferraro March 10, 2016

Other

Ken was the first person I really talked to when I found out my father was given a year to live. Instead of immediately looking at me like a business opportunity, he treated me like a close friend. He listened and treated me with complete kindness.. I have gotten to know Ken and his wife Rebecca and I can easily say that they are two of the most wonderful people I have ever met. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't trust them with. Especially the care of a loved one.

Thank you SO much for all of your kind words. We believe that treating seniors and their families with compassion, kindness, and respect is the responsibility of everyone involved in the continuum of care of seniors. It was a privilege meeting your father, and we feel so grateful that we've gotten to know you and your family.

Terry Beitl December 02, 2015

Very good, prompt attention to an unexpected need for day care in home for Mother-in-law. Ken is very well versed in available providers and other services needed at this time.The day care providers dealt well with her memory problems. Terry Beitl

From Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

Always Best Care Senior Services combines national strength and standards with local accessibility and personal service.

Now extending our In-Home Care services and no-cost, personalized Senior Living placement services to clients throughout Central and Upper Bucks and Montgomery Counties, Always Best Care has been helping seniors in the Delaware Valley since 2010 and thousands of families nationally since 1996. Our entire team has your loved ones best interests at heart, and we work with you to ensure that exceptional service and care is provided to all family members.

Always Best Care's family of Caregivers are our employees, not contractors. All of our Caregivers must pass a thorough background screening check and assessment test process prior to being hired, and all receive ongoing training to hone their existing skills, increase their ability to provide additional services to clients, and to stay current with the latest care options for clients with memory care issues such as dementia.

In addition to the personalized services and individualized care plans you'd expect from a licensed, bonded and insured In-Home Care provider, Always Best Care Senior Services also provides personalized Senior Living community placement services, at no charge to our clients. Whether an Independent Living, Continuing Care Retirement Community, Personal Care/Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or a specialized Memory Care community is appropriate, Always Best Care works with each client and their families to determine the best fit for their loved ones' needs, escorting them on tours of the most suitable facilities.

Call us today and speak with one of our Care Coordinators to schedule a free initial assessment.

Features of Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra: We Provide Free Senior Living Referral And Placement Assistance.

Types of care

• Training Areas Extra: Dementia/Alzheimer’S Training

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Home & Community Based Waivers And Veterans Choice Waivers Are Also Accepted

Payment details