Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

Contact Now

Reviews of Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

G Ferraro March 10, 2016

Ken was the first person I really talked to when I found out my father was given a year to live. Instead of immediately looking at me like a business opportunity, he treated me like a close friend. He listened and treated me with complete kindness.. I have gotten to know Ken and his wife Rebecca and I can easily say that they are two of the most wonderful people I have ever met. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't trust them with. Especially the care of a loved one.

Thank you SO much for all of your kind words. We believe that treating seniors and their families with compassion, kindness, and respect is the responsibility of everyone involved in the continuum of care of seniors. It was a privilege meeting your father, and we feel so grateful that we've gotten to know you and your family.

Terry Beitl December 02, 2015

Very good, prompt attention to an unexpected need for day care in home for Mother-in-law. Ken is very well versed in available providers and other services needed at this time.The day care providers dealt well with her memory problems.

Terry Beitl

From Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

Always Best Care Senior Services combines national strength and standards with local accessibility and personal service.

Now extending our In-Home Care services and no-cost, personalized Senior Living placement services to clients throughout Central and Upper Bucks and Montgomery Counties, Always Best Care has been helping seniors in the Delaware Valley since 2010 and thousands of families nationally since 1996. Our entire team has your loved ones best interests at heart, and we work with you to ensure that exceptional service and care is provided to all family members.

Always Best Care's family of Caregivers are our employees, not contractors. All of our Caregivers must pass a thorough background screening check and assessment test process prior to being hired, and all receive ongoing training to hone their existing skills, increase their ability to provide additional services to clients, and to stay current with the latest care options for clients with memory care issues such as dementia.

In addition to the personalized services and individualized care plans you'd expect from a licensed, bonded and insured In-Home Care provider, Always Best Care Senior Services also provides personalized Senior Living community placement services, at no charge to our clients. Whether an Independent Living, Continuing Care Retirement Community, Personal Care/Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or a specialized Memory Care community is appropriate, Always Best Care works with each client and their families to determine the best fit for their loved ones' needs, escorting them on tours of the most suitable facilities.

Call us today and speak with one of our Care Coordinators to schedule a free initial assessment.

Features of Always Best Care of Upper BuxMont

• Rate for hourly care: $20-$25/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $250-$325/day

• Licenses: Home Care Agency

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: We provide free Senior Living referral and placement assistance.

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Errands & grocery shopping

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Training areas extra: Dementia/Alzheimer’s Training

Payment options

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Home & Community Based Waivers and Veterans Choice Waivers are also accepted

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address