Home Helpers of DuPage Suburbs

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Helpers of DuPage Suburbs

wjm396 January 18, 2016

I used Home Helpers from June of last year to January of this year to provide companion care for my mom. The care giver selected; Elsie, was a perfect match for my mom. Michael and Tracey in the office were fantastic also and great at accommodating my requests for additional coverage as my needs changed. From the first meeting with Michael to the very end, all of the people involved were responsive, courteous, friendly and followed through as needed promptly. This was truly an exemplary performance by the whole team at Home Helpers.

SteveG December 15, 2015

I have used Home Helpers since February of this year and have been extremely satisfied with the services they provided. The caregivers were very loving to my wife who has Alzheimer's disease and helped her greatly through this period. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs caregiver services.

Caring113893150 July 15, 2015

I use Home Helpers all the time. I'm happy with their care for my friend. We like the staff they provided. They're caring and get things done for us. They have good work ethics!

Mike113197950 June 30, 2015

From the standpoint, our experience with Home Helpers was great and wonderful. I contacted Michael on Friday, and he came to our house Sunday. I really needed someone by Monday. He provided Rosa and Tina. They're great in providing care for my mom and dad.

Bob112827150 June 23, 2015

I have used Home Helpers from September to January. The girls who took care of my mom had been terrific. Everything went really well from how they started up to how they dealt with eveything. They have billed us accurately. We encountered no problems with the scheduling. Indeed, I was happy with their care and service.

Alice40 May 15, 2015

Home Helpers is absolutely awesome! I would recommend them with anybody. The caregivers were very helpful and caring. I feel confident when I leave because they're there to help. The people at the office are very accommodating.

-Gerry April 09, 2015

My wife was diagnosed with brain cancer and I needed somebody to help to take care of her. Carol was my caregiver and they saved my life. I wouldn't made it through without their help. Carol was great and we had her for almost 4 years. She's still a friend whenever I see her. They really helped me a lot.

Matt7 March 31, 2015

Home Helpers is just amazing! I've been working with Michael and Thomas. My mom has dementia and she has mood swings and we can't leave her at home. Michael found us and he worked really hard to make sure it was a good match for my mom. My brother got married a few weeks back and we asked for Michelle to be her caregiver that day. Michelle is the best caregiver for her. She came out and took care of my mom and she was great. They were always polite and on time. Asolutely nothing bad thing to say. I highly recommend them to others.

Digrazia June 19, 2014

Great care! Flexible to work with scheduling and family requests.

Diane3 November 02, 2012

My sister worked at Edward's Hospital and I was looking for a caregiver. She went to the office and found that Home Helpers was on the hospital's list. So she got me the name and called them and hired them. They're very good. I have an excellent caregiver, Liz, who is always there if you need her. When I call, she's there. I had 3 or 4 other services and Home Helpers is the best I ever had for 2 and a half years now. My caregiver is such a good cook and good at cleaning the house. She does my shopping real well. She takes care of me. I'd be lost without her.

Mary October 27, 2012

First of all, I called several agencies and I started with one organization that turned out to be a complete disaster. When I researched Home Helpers and contacted Michael he was very informative and very genuine about the needs that we were looking for. He was very responsive and initiated very well. He set up a meeting right away. There was no delay, no "I'll call you back". He was just very responsive to our immediate needs.

We have found a wonderful caregiver and she is actually priceless. Her name is Jenny. She is passionate and very attentive. My mother has Alzheimer's and she is diagnosed of stage 4 lung cancer. We have 2 separate issues going on with her medical condition. The caregiver is very in tune in trying to provide quality of life. She takes her out the best she can. She reads to her. I couldn't ask for even a better family member to be with her. If we could have 10 Jennys the world would be a wonderful place.

Mike follows up regularly with the clients. He always wants to make sure if there's anything else that we need or change or any issues. It's not just where you sign and contract and then you don't see him ever again. He's very in tune to staying on top of each of clients' case.

From Home Helpers of DuPage Suburbs

We at Home Helpers take care of your loved ones the way you would when you can't. Our excellent caregiver staff provide helpful tasks such as:

• Medication Reminder
  • Wellness Visit
  • Bath Assistance
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Errands and much more

If you or if one of your loved ones can benefit from having one of our Helpers assist in daily tasks, please call us at 630.515.1185. Michael or Denise will answer the phone to discuss your situation and schedule a free in-home consultation. Once we have assessed your care needs we will follow up with an "Introduction Day" where you meet the caregiver that will best fit your case. The final step is to officially start services. It's that easy! Thank you again for considering Home Helpers as your home care provider.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Grief Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Home Helpers of DuPage Suburbs