Comfort Keepers - Dover

Reviews of Comfort Keepers - Dover

4.4

March 07, 2018

By Renee D_1

Their caregivers are flexible enough to do different duties rather than only being here with my mother. They're willing to do some housekeeping things if needed. They've been very helpful. Sometimes it's more inconvenient if someone doesn't show up or has to leave early. For the most part, I've been able to have a life of my own, where before, I wouldn't have been able to do that.

March 06, 2018

By Gloria W_4

They have done a good job, they have always come when we have needed them. I need someone here in the evening to help me.

By Richard T_5

They are very conscientious, and they took excellent care of my husband. The fact that they gave him self-confidence to be alone in the house was very nice, and he just felt secure with them there.

By Donna R_6

They usually do what I want them to do. I am handicapped, and I cannot do a lot of stuff. It makes life a lot easier for me because my caregiver does things that I cannot do myself.

By Staryl B_1

Everyone that we have had has experience and is always working while they are here. I can get up and go play golf without having to worry about my loved one.

From Comfort Keepers - Dover

Comfort Keepers - Dover is an in-home care provider serving Dover, OH and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers - Dover offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Comfort Keepers - Dover