Synergy HomeCare

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare

L White December 26, 2012

My 75-year old father is in the small percentage of Alzheimer's patients in which his brain atrophy has deteriorated at a much higher than average time span. In just 2 months, he regressed from the beginning of Stage 4 to the middle of Stage 5, a regression that, on average, would occur in about 2 years, 9 months. My brother (who lives near my dad) and I were shocked and caught a bit off-guard with how quickly things were going. We needed to hire in-home care quickly to give us time to take care of other details and find a good LTC situation for him.

I don't live close to my dad, so my preliminary research had to be done online with follow-up interviews done during a short visit. I decided to go with Synergy in Castle Rock based on the positive reviews I'd read, plus the fact that as a franchise business, I knew specific quality criteria would be a requirement of owning a franchise. This was not going to be a fly-by-night set-up, and I was short on time to fully check out references. I could not have been happier with the choice!

The owner is fabulous. He cares about what he does and is motivated by making sure all of his staff do an excellent job. My dad's caretaker, K, is kind, patient, experienced with Alzheimer's patients, and trained to handle specific situations and personality changes that manifest themselves with Alzheimer's. My brother and I were concerned about the transition for our dad, who wanted to "let K go" before she even started her first day. By the end of that first day, my dad was beyond happy to have K around and helping him! It's been 2 weeks and things are going very well. This is exactly what I'd hoped for!

The hourly cost for care is typical of the area--$20-$24 an hour. We filled out a form with the specifics of what our dad needs at this point in time. Since all of this is new for us, K did a terrific job initially assessing other areas where our dad needed assistance, and then providing it rather than waiting for us to tell her. We receive daily updates on our dad, even though my brother's family checks in on my dad at least twice a day.

I would highly recommend Synergy in Castle Rock.

My Brother Jim June 09, 2012

Synergy Home Care was a blessing! My brother Jim had early on set Dementia with behaviors and needed a 24/7 one on one Caregiver at the Nursing Home. Synergy Home Care provided professional, supportive, knowlegeable and reliable Caregivers for my brother. The entire staff became a part of our family. On many instances Synergy Home Care went above and beyond. I would highly recommend their sevices to everyone.

jorr May 02, 2012

The caregivers you have placed in my mother's home are very helpful and dependable....Your organization has given my mother the best of home care, all of the caregivers are kind, considerate, eager to work, and always have ideas to improve a situation...I have found your office personnel to be courteous and quick responders....I would recommend Synergy Home Care of Denver to anyone considering making this decision concerning their loved ones. They will be in good hands.

Chshaw April 30, 2012

My thanks to Synergy HomeCare of Denver for assisting my parents through their very rough time following my father's falls and my mother's slide backwards with emphysema and COPD. My father is now out of his cast and able to bear his full body weight on the leg that had two surgeries. He is now using a walker until he feels confident and safe but, is no longer in a wheel chair and my mother, thanks to the steroid and antibiotic treatment and a change in her medication, has come through the recent emphysema set-back just as her doctor had hoped she would. I appreciate everything that Synergy of Denver has done to make this time of transition for my parents an easier one. Thank you so much. I will be most happy to recommend your agency to anyone who has the need to retain services like those your company provides.

benbrimer March 20, 2012

I am a retired priest. During the past Christmas holidays I suffered a severe fall at a local mall. This required weeks of rehabilitation at a local care center. Upon my return to my home I was advised to use Synergy HomeCare to aid in the completion of my recuperation. I found the service they provided to be outstanding and very attentive to my needs. My recuperation would have been many more weeks had I not used their home care providers. I am so thankful that there is an agency like Synergy to attend to me during my recovery. Monsignor R.

SheldonL March 19, 2012

To explain how important Synergy Home Care has become to my life and the lives of my elderly parents, you must first understand the circumstances that led up to my introduction to Betsi B.

About eighteen months ago, my 89 year old mother at the time, who still lives with my 96 year old father, had fallen and broken her collar bone as well as cheek bone. She had already been living with Macular Degeneration and chronic back pain and my father, among other age related problems, has a difficult time at best walking and is partially deaf. Now these two people who have lived together in the same house for over 56 years and been married for 69, were faced with a major crisis. How do they maintain their life style, in and among their possessions and familiar surroundings, and yet come to terms with their physical disabilities.

My introduction to Betsi B and Synergy Home Care came at my mother's hospital bedside. As I live 2000 miles away from my parents, I was at a loss as to how to solve the dilemma of caring for the two most important people in the world to me.

Synergy Home Care, Betsi, her son Ben, and staff, have through their constant & personal involvement, brought my parents back their dignity. Whether it's taking my father to a Doctor appointment, my mother to shop or have her hair done, making sure they are not alone on holidays or bringing them home cooked meals, the devotion to their charges is unmatched. Synergy's attentiveness to the detail and needs of the lives of my parents has more than exceeded any of my preconceived ideas of what home care could be. They are the definitive of what home care "should be".

somma March 06, 2012

When my parents needed assistance at home, we were referred to several different home care agencies. Synergy stood out as an agency to try because the shift-work they offered was compatible with our needs and they were most concerned about meeting the needs of my parents. We have never regretted that choice. From the beginning the caregivers have been very professional and confident in their care giving and they treat my parents with kindness and respect. My parents enjoy having someone around to help. The caregivers keep me informed of my parents' well-being and progress on a daily basis. I feel a sense of relief knowing my parents are in good hands.

candisa March 05, 2012

Synergy HomeCare has been helping my parents for the last number of years. Their efficient, professional service helps me not worry about them and my parents remain independent. When the time comes for full-time care, I won't have to go elsewhere. Nursing facilities are costly and eat up savings very quickly. Thank you Synergy HomeCare. A Satisfied Relative

SusanHa March 02, 2012

Synergy HomeCare of Denver provided care for my mother for approximately seven months before her passing in January 2012. Throughout those months, Synergy provided compassionate and dependable care. Toward the end of her life, my mother needed significantly more care, and Synergy was wonderful in providing my Mom with caretakers at a moment's notice. The caretakers made excellent documentation about my Mom's condition during each visit and assisted my mother with anything she needed. Betsy B. was particularly attentive throughout the process. She was easy to get in touch with, easy to talk to, and was a source of information and support during a very difficult time. I highly recommend Synergy's services to anyone needing home care-giving services.

Merrysea March 02, 2012

Since my wife and I settled in Denver in 1959, we have enjoyed a wonderful life in the Mile High City. I retired after 31 years with a major engineering firm. My wife is a retired homemaker. We have been together since 1950, over 60 years.

A few years ago, we decided we needed a bit of assistance with our living requirements. We contacted a home care agency. We were disillusioned with the minimal care and lack of support we received. Exasperated, we contacted other family members and friends and eventually got in touch with Synergy HomeCare of Denver and Betsi B, RN.

Betsi came over to our home and gave us the background about her company, the support she could provide, and the pricing. She gave us the whole thing - total support, and fair pricing. The full detail of what she would do for us was laid out. We will have been with Synergy two years this March and this is the best service we could have hoped for-far beyond the call of duty.

My wife needs continual care and Synergy matches the proper caregivers to the job. The caregivers that we have are professionally trained and when new caregivers are brought in, they are well trained by the veterans to tend to our needs. Synergy always will filter the difficulties out and find a way to do the job successfully.

Communication is important and management follows up with an in-home visit at least twice a week to us. Synergy provides an uncommon personal touch. We have referred many family members to Synergy. My wife and I plan to continue service with Synergy of Denver for many years to come.

SaboB March 01, 2012

My dad, who has dementia, loves his Synergy caregivers and they appear to love him (even though he can be a real pill at times!) The caregivers are understanding, kind and skillful and are often able to calm him with a gentle word or touch. When Synergy started caring for my dad, he seemed to be at death's door and was hardly eating. Now he is eating well and has gained over 20 pounds. The caregivers are top-notch, but the management is outstanding as well. They are on-site frequently, keep close tabs on my dad's progress and problems, and are always easy to communicate with. Synergy has given me peace of mind during this difficult stage of my father's illness.

Tank7775 February 29, 2012

Synergy Home Care employees have been taking care of my disabled husband. The CNAs who have come to us have all been kind, honest and completely competent to do take care of his needs. We have been very happy with Synergy Home Care.

Kmeskis February 28, 2012

I interviewed this provider

Our family was lucky to find Synergy Home Care about a year and a half ago. The owner and manager, Betsi B., R.N. takes hands on care of our aging parents. My mother is wheelchair bound and my father was trying to care for her at home with his own health problems. Betsi and her staff took over our care plan and worked with us until we had the care necessary for our parents to be able to live at home. Betsi makes regular visits to their home and checks on their health needs as well as care needs and keeps us informed of any issues that may arise. The caregivers working for Synergy have been of the highest caliber. They are knowledgeable, reliable, and trustworthy and we feel very comfortable with this company taking care of our precious parents. We would strongly recommend Synergy to anyone who finds themselves in the difficult position of caring for loved ones.

About Synergy HomeCare

Synergy HomeCare is an in-home care provider serving Denver, CO and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Synergy HomeCare