Home Instead Senior Care - Denver North

Overview of Ratings

4.9

August 31, 2017

By Stacy

Home Instead did a really good job. My grandmother had some dementia and she didn't have more than a month. They sat with her, made sure she can walk to the bathroom and was drinking and offered to cook her lunch. They seemed supportive and have some training with dementia. I would recommend them but I just don't feel we had that long enough to really say I will give them 5 stars rating.

August 22, 2017

By Irene

Caregivers are very helpful to my needs. They are kind and thoughtful to me. Both caregivers of mine are wonderful drivers. Very thorough on all household task. They go above and beyond. I am happy to have both my caregivers. I am afraid if I did not have them I would be in an assisted living or something.

August 21, 2017

By Jigger

This was a professionally run organization. I will use their services again when we need the help.

July 11, 2017

By Lou N.

This comment is to commend Marisa, for her excellent care of my mother who has Alzheimer's. She has a natural calm that helps keep my mother calm. She's able to wash and dress efficiently. She is also a ready and hard worker for the cleaning I have her do. I trust her. She comes in to care for my mom for 4 hours each Sunday and Thursday. Dependable, never late or absent.

May 19, 2017

By jane577603

Stephanie is wonderful!

May 18, 2017

By connie511881

Home Instead caregivers are nurturing, caring, and responsible people. I felt very blessed to have their caregivers take care of my parents. They gave me such peace of mind since I live out of state. I liked how they advocated for my parents when I could not be there. The office staff was very responsive to any concern or questions! I strongly recommend Home Instead!

May 10, 2017

By Thera327040

I am thrilled to have Lynn, the caregiver. She's just incredible!

May 04, 2017

By Bonnie444530

Libbie's so gentle, helpful, always know what to do. Home Instead's office is great!

April 18, 2017

By Norma801272

My caregiver, Katie, ROCKS! She really is the best. She has helped me transition to assisted living in the last couple of weeks. She is a godsend.

October 21, 2015

Home Instead is great, I like them. Sarah is great. Debbie who does my mom on Tuesdays is probably the most wonderful person you’ll ever meet. KC is great too. They’re all pretty good. I have no problem. If ever you need them on days that they are not there, they will find somebody. They go above and beyond.

By Carol102309450

The care and concern J and C show Dewey is phenomenal and greatly appreciated.

By Betty102309350

Very satisfied with Sandy. Prompt, reliable, trustworthy, and very friendly.

By Angie15

I would like to thank Jon who played hours of dominoes with my mom. Always caring and brought goodies for her. Georgette was so caring and amazing with my mom. She had nothing but love for my mom. Always played music with her and shared magazines. Truly one of the nicest people. Sarah was my support. Very sweet and caring. Thank you all.

September 29, 2014

By Stuart4

Harry is great. Couldn’t be better! He finds things to be done without asking.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Denver North

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Some of the areas we serve: Denver, Thornton, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, and Golden.

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Denver North

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Denver North

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details