Extended Family Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Extended Family Home Care

K Peterson January 24, 2013

Extended Family Home Care has been caring for my mother over the past four years. I live out of state and needed someone to visit her daily. Extended Family continues to keep me informed of how she is doing and I thank them for this. Mom adores her caregiver and looks forward to her arrival each day. Katie gives mom a bath a couple times a week, makes sure mom takes her meds, and prepares her meals twice a day. She takes mom out shopping and to her appointments as well. We are so grateful to have such wonderful care in place for mom as I no longer worry about her. Thank you for being there for mom and me.

Longdraw January 24, 2013

We have been working with Extended Family over the past five years and couldn't be more pleased with the wonderful care they continue to provide my father. Dad was initially very reluctant to accept care from someone other than my sister and me. However, dad instantly became attached to his caregiver, Brittany. She is professional, kind, patient, and we can always rely on her. My sister and I both work full time, and we no longer worry about dad during the week because we know he is well cared for and in good hands. They always keep us abreast as to what is going on with dad. Thank you to Rachel for sending us Brittany. We continue to recommend Rachel and her phenomenal home care agency to close friends. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of dad and for putting us at ease.

About Extended Family Home Care

Extended Family Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Denver, CO and the surrounding area. Extended Family Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Extended Family Home Care