Synergy Homecare of Denton, TX Alliance-Denton

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
76201, 76205, 76207, 76208, 76209, 76210, 76226, 76227, 76247, 76249, 76259, 76262, 76266
Hcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy Homecare of Denton, TX | Alliance-Denton

August 22, 2017

By Francis L.

I couldn't make it without Synergy. I really appreciate that the caregiver goes shopping for me and is always working hard.

August 18, 2017

By Sue J_514089

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they are reliable and have good service. My need is short term, but SYNERGY HomeCare did everything that I needed from them. They allowed my family to have a break.

August 10, 2017

By Darla P_509407

The caregivers at SYNERGY HomeCare are very caring and dependable. My mom had a stroke and has dementia, so just having someone there helps to put her more at ease. The caregivers are doing what they can to provide what she needs. They haven't been here long enough, since they just started on Saturday.

August 08, 2017

By Nell R_508353

I already have recommended SYNERGY HomeCare, they are very efficiently run and are very responsive to any concerns or ideas. The office manager is very efficient and spent a great deal of time talking with me. Nell enjoyed having the ladies come and it made her more confident.

July 20, 2017

By Barbara L_498547

I'd definitely recommend SYNERGY HomeCare. They have very good caregivers who aren't just there to burn up time. They actually care. Any help is good help. SYNERGY HomeCare is very helpful and is always willing to do what is asked.

July 11, 2017

By Thomas M_494277

I've had no complaints with SYNERGY HomeCare. They have always fulfilled what they said they would do. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare provide companionship for my husband when I have to go out of town.

June 27, 2017

By Sue W_489260

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because of the quality of their services. They are so good!

June 16, 2017

By Leo H_484716

SYNERGY HomeCare has really sweet caregivers and I like them a lot.

June 08, 2017

By Donna L_480586

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable, and the people are very nice and caring.

May 20, 2017

By Monica K_473625

SYNERGY HomeCare was timely, prompt, and took good care of my mom. They were very involved in her care.

May 19, 2017

By Lynda D_473317

I am very satisfied with the caregiver SYNERGY HomeCare paired with my mom. They seem to meet our needs.

May 10, 2017

By Judybelle M_467763

I would tell someone that is was a pleasure doing business with SYNERGY HomeCare but it didn't feel like business. They were personally interested in what I needed.

May 10, 2017

By Nellie S_467755

I would tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare is dependable.

April 25, 2017

By Karen S

The caregivers talk with the client and provide lunch.

April 11, 2017

By Kevin K

SYNERGY HomeCare's consistency and making sure of someone always being here has been very helpful. The owner has shown up themselves to make sure someone was here.

From Synergy Homecare of Denton, TX

Synergy Homecare of Denton, TX is an in-home care provider serving Denton, TX and the surrounding area. Synergy Homecare of Denton, TX offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Synergy Homecare of Denton, TX

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening