FirstLight HomeCare of the Gold Coast

Contact Now

Reviews of FirstLight HomeCare of the Gold Coast

3parkerp February 10, 2015

My mom's Alzheimer's has recently gotten worse and she now needs "private duty" care to stay at her condo in Boca Raton. After providing a free assessment, Firstlight lined up immediate coverage. Each caregiver was personally introduced and has in one way or another evidenced her expertise in working with dementia patients. After years of caring for Mom alone, I only wish I called them sooner!

We are just glad you called and appreciate your endorsement!

kp419 February 06, 2015

FirstLight has provided a certified nurses aide (CNA) to help my father-in-law recover at our home in Wellington after double knee replacement. Recommended to us by the surgeon's office manager. The aide has a great personality and tends to his daily needs, makes sure he does what the doctor instructed and keeps him busy. Makes my life MUCH easier. The caregiver is always polite, well-mannered and respectful of our home. We expect to have Firstlight keep helping him when he moves back to his condo.

We enjoy providing post-operative care at home because of the relatively rapid recovery it supports. Glad to hear it is working out so well for you.

Hort-j February 05, 2015

Rest assured, these guys always do the right thing. High integrity, compassionate, capable and reliable. They truly differentiate themselves when it comes to service in Palm Beach, FL. Everything was exactly as they promised it would be.

Thank you for this very kind endorsement.

th-mv January 08, 2015

FirstLight has been absolutely fantastic helping my mother-in-law! They put forth a tremendous effort identifying her home health needs and then introduced and trained an fantastic caregiver. The level of service from the entire team has certainly exceeded expectations and they've kept us fully abreast of the developments in her life from across the country. We couldn't have asked for a better partner in keeping her safe and comfortable at home.

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to be of service to your family! We hope to be able to continue to provide exceptional care that continually exceeds your expectation

From FirstLight HomeCare of the Gold Coast

Seniors and people with disabilities can live a quality life at home with assistance from FirstLight HomeCare of the Gold Coast. The leader in Boca Raton home care, senior care, and respite care for adults of all ages, we have a solution to fit you or a loved one’s needs. We provide a whole spectrum of home care services, ranging from assisting people who only require minimal help to remain in their home, to caring for adults with disabilities who may need more complex services and assistance with day-to-day tasks. We are even available for those who just need someone to talk to and share everyday moments with to make like more enjoyable. Based in Delray Beach, FirstLight HomeCare provides home care, senior care, and respite care services, includes hourly assistance up to full-time home care, for the surrounding communities of Boca Raton and Boynton Beach. Contact FirstLight HomeCare so that you or a loved one can live a high quality life, wherever you are located and whatever the need or disability.

Features of FirstLight HomeCare of the Gold Coast