Unique Home Care

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
02021, 02026, 02032, 02035, 02067, 02070, 02071, 02072, 02081, 02090, 02093, 02130, 02131, 02132, 02135, 02136, 02138, 02139, 02140, 02141, 02142, 02163, 02169, 02170, 02171, 02184, 02185, 02186, 02188, 02189, 02190, 02191, 02238, 02368, 02445, 02446, 02447, 02457, 02458, 02459, 02461, 02462, 02464, 02481, 02482, 02492, 02494

Reviews of Unique Home Care

December 11, 2014

By Caro12!

I am using Unique HomeCare services for my father. I am very happy with the services and the help that my father is getting. The staff members are very pleasant and professional. They treat my dad with care, dignity, and respect. I recommend this company to any person who is really looking for a peace of mind knowing that your loved ones are in good hands.

October 30, 2014

By NOUN

Unique HomeCare made my life easier when I had to face a hard situations with my father. They are dedicated to provide caring services and did anything possible to safeguard my father's health and well-being.

Very happy that you are satisfied with our services.

October 29, 2014

By touti

Very professional and pleasant. Caregiver is very compassionate and caring. She treated my mother as if she is her own mother.

I am so glad you like our services. Please let us know if we can be of any further help in the future.

From Unique Home Care

$850 for two weeks of services for new clients!

Unique Homecare Services provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Dedham, Massachusetts area. The care services we provide are the following:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Medication Reminders
  • Assisted Living Placements, Caregiver Household Employee Placements

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.

Our Service Area - Serving the Norfolk County, Norwood, Westwood, Walpole, canton, Sharon, Stoughton, Avon …..

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

Photos of Unique Home Care

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health
  • Range Of Services Extra: Respite Care, Implement Prescribed Orders And Treatments

Types of care