Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

4.9

December 14, 2016

By Liz584805

Our caregiver Elizabeth M. is a gem. She always goes above and beyond for us. She does things before we even ask. She is always looking for something to do. She feeds our dog and takes him for walks. He adores her as much as we do!

November 10, 2016

By Kathi M.

We use Home Instead Senior Care for my mother and it provides me with peace of mind to know she has someone who can assist her as I work full time. Her Caregiver Traci is great and will help with whatever is requested. The staff have been very accommodating and I truly value their service and mom is very pleased.

November 04, 2016

By Nugpie

Our granny sitter got a job at home at the last minute and we had to come up with a daytime granny sitter for a ten day trip we were taking. My sons friend recommended home instead and gave him the number for the coordinator. They made it happen. They came to the house to meet my mother in law twice. They took notes on what we told them her routine was it went swimmingly. They were great my mother in law was so happy with them as were we. We plan on looking into it when we go home so we can take a break. She is not really an invalid but she is petrified of being alone. She was at my sons and he was with her except while he was at work and the caretakers were there during the day to keep her company, make sure she ate and took the correct pills. Will definitely use them again. Great job on the recommendation Rhonda,coordinating it Pam, and watching her Anthony and Janelle. You are all GREAT!!!!! I'd give ten stars if they were available

July 29, 2016

By Alecia160434

Home Instead is a very professional agency that makes us feel cared for and supported. Thank you to Cheryl, Maggie, Winnie, and Kim.

March 30, 2016

By Carol S.2

I have been receiving services from HISC for many years. I have enjoyed all of my caregivers except one. I called the office and they immediately replaced her with a different caregiver. My caregiver Tammy is the best I have ever had. She is so attentive, caring and fun to be with.

February 25, 2016

By Louis M.

I would highly recommend Home Instead. I had the same caregiver Elizabeth helping me. She did all of the things that were hard for me to do. She is very reliable, friendly and a good listener.

January 31, 2016

By Reviewer123354150

We love our caregiver, Peaches. She makes me feel safe and comfortable while assisting me in the shower. We never have to tell her what to do. She looks around and knows what needs to be done. She is funny and very nice. We are very happy with our services.

January 12, 2016

By Kim122267450

Home Instead Senior Care of Port Orange, Florida, cared for my elderly parents for over 5 years. There were never any issues or concerns with their care. All of the employees were professional, compassionate, and patient. My parents felt well cared for, and the caregivers became "part of the family." Living in Indiana, it wasn't always easy for family to visit. The caring people from Home Instead provided peace of mind. This company deserves 5 stars!

December 30, 2015

By Louise Snyder

I would highly recommend Home Instead caregivers. We hired a wonderful person who helped care for our mother for 9 months. She was kind, gentle, laughed a lot and extremely capable too! Mom loved her! Thank you Home Instead and Thank you Regina!!

December 30, 2015

By Reviewer42

We love our caregiver Peaches. She makes me feel safe and comfortable while assisting me in the shower. We never have to tell her what to do. She looks around and knows what needs to be done. She is funny and very nice. We are very happy with our services.

December 18, 2015

By Phil & Isabelle C.

Our caregiver, Debra, has a great sense of humor. She is not intrusive, never loud and is always on time. She treats my wife, who has dementia, with dignity. She takes her to the fitness center. She makes large meals so we have leftovers. She makes our bed and does our laundry. She is like family to us.

December 15, 2015

By Barbara B.2

I have been with Home Instead for 2 years. I am wheelchair bound so I appreciate their timeliness. They are predictable beyond words. They are very thoughtful and caring. I have had one caregiver for 2 years. I can't ask for anyone to do anything differently. It is perfect. It gives me great comfort to know everything is consistent and reliable. In my situation I need that my caregivers are very pleasant and I enjoy their company.

October 27, 2015

By Jean & Bob C.

Home Instead has been providing 24-hour care in our home for 2 years. All of our caregivers have been wonderful. They come into our home and do things the way I like them done. Tina is a wonderful cook. Beth does a great job in grocery, shopping, takes us out to eat and to the beach. They take Bob to art classes and other outings. Our caregivers are like family.

October 22, 2015

By Joe P.1

I am very satisfied and happy with the services from Home Instead. I have been a client for 2 years. My caregiver, Desiree, encourages me to exercise. She takes me to the gyms to use the bike, swim and walk. She is a great cook and goes above and beyond to help me.

By Judy A.

My caregiver, Sarah, give me excellent care. She does the lifting and bending that I cannot do. She is a very caring person and wonderful to be around. I don't know how she could be any better. I am very happy with the services.

By Virginia49

I have been a client of home instead for eight years. I have always had excellent service. My caregiver, Pat, is like a daughter to me. I have had other caregivers over the years and they all have been good. Pat is my favorite though.

By Margaret D.

I enjoyed both of my caregivers. I couldn't ask for two greater girls. They are both different in their own ways. They both do everything for me and spoil me. I tell everyone I come in contact with how great Home Instead is. My neighbors tell me how great I look, I tell them that's because of the care my caregivers give me from Home Instead.

By Barbara S.3

My caregiver, Ingrid, is a hard worker. She is always so nice and tries to please me in everything she does. All the caregivers that I had have done a great job helping me. It is obvious that they love their job and they take pride in their job.

By Catherine & Bill R.

Our caregiver Harriet is the best of the best! She brings laughter into our home. We are always so happy when she is with us. The time goes by so fast and we miss her when she is not with us. We couldn't ask for anything better.

July 31, 2015

By Betsy10

My caregiver from Home Instead does the laundry for me. She cooks delicious meals and keeps my house clean. She also helps me with my showers and gets my clothes ready for me as well. She talks to me about current events too. She even suprises me with brownies and other goodies. She is very kind and thoughtful.

July 29, 2015

By J.R.1

Other

I have been very pleased with the quality of care and the high level of service my loved one has received from Home Instead. My loved one lives 900 miles away from me, so I cannot be readily available for minor problems. Increasing or extending services is always easily accomplished. The agency representatives keep in regular contact with my loved one and notify me if concerns or issues arise. My loved one has enjoyed the interaction with his caregivers and is very satisfied too.

October 02, 2014

By Jack30

A well run care unit over the last 3 years. I have used several caregivers. They were all well trained and adjustable to any work.

October 02, 2014

By Mary & Fred

Mellisa is a breath of heaven for me. Thank you for the sunshine she brings. If there were more like her, the world would shine bright.

November 27, 2013

By Roberta4

Overall, it's a great service. Very professional. Two employees to note are Janis and Regina.

August 29, 2013

By Charles22

Home Instead provided invaluable care for our father allowing him to remain in his home as his health declined. They were shilled professionally, and mostly, were genuinely concerened for dad's well-beingand comfort.

June 27, 2013

I have had excellent service wih Home Instead staff. Quality caregivers who have given both respect and good care to my clients.

By Alma2

I am very well satisfied with the service I am getting.

By Eugenie

We were assigned Whitney and 2 elderly individuals and found out that Whitney was the most pleasant individual. She's extremely helpful and and we will miss her. John enjoyed her company just as I did her work. Heard about it by word of mouth.

By Ike1

This is an outstanding outfit, excellently run by Therese. I hired them to take care of my mother, 24 hours a day for the last two years of her life. The people who took care of her were kindest people you'd ever know and and my mother thought the world of them.

By Sandy17

Caregivers were timely, courteous and kind

By Al4

Office staff are wonderful! Extremely helpful and accessible. Home care is exceptional.

By John48

Their cleaning woman comes every 2 weeks for 4 hours.

By Maryke1

Very professional service and everyone who came was very friendly. I would definitely use in the future.

By Diane27

We love Home Instead! They are the best! They really helped us. I am the POA and Dad is Dan.

June 26, 2013

By Roger9

I would recommend this company.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details