Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Reviewer123354150 January 31, 2016

We love our caregiver, Peaches. She makes me feel safe and comfortable while assisting me in the shower. We never have to tell her what to do. She looks around and knows what needs to be done. She is funny and very nice. We are very happy with our services.

Kim122267450 January 13, 2016

Home Instead Senior Care of Port Orange, Florida, cared for my elderly parents for over 5 years. There were never any issues or concerns with their care. All of the employees were professional, compassionate, and patient. My parents felt well cared for, and the caregivers became "part of the family." Living in Indiana, it wasn't always easy for family to visit. The caring people from Home Instead provided peace of mind. This company deserves 5 stars!

Louise Snyder December 31, 2015

I would highly recommend Home Instead caregivers. We hired a wonderful person who helped care for our mother for 9 months. She was kind, gentle, laughed a lot and extremely capable too! Mom loved her! Thank you Home Instead and Thank you Regina!!

Reviewer42 December 31, 2015

We love our caregiver Peaches. She makes me feel safe and comfortable while assisting me in the shower. We never have to tell her what to do. She looks around and knows what needs to be done. She is funny and very nice. We are very happy with our services.

Phil & Isabelle C. December 18, 2015

Our caregiver, Debra, has a great sense of humor. She is not intrusive, never loud and is always on time. She treats my wife, who has dementia, with dignity. She takes her to the fitness center. She makes large meals so we have leftovers. She makes our bed and does our laundry. She is like family to us.

Barbara B.2 December 15, 2015

I have been with Home Instead for 2 years. I am wheelchair bound so I appreciate their timeliness. They are predictable beyond words. They are very thoughtful and caring. I have had one caregiver for 2 years. I can't ask for anyone to do anything differently. It is perfect. It gives me great comfort to know everything is consistent and reliable. In my situation I need that my caregivers are very pleasant and I enjoy their company.

Jean & Bob C. October 28, 2015

Home Instead has been providing 24-hour care in our home for 2 years. All of our caregivers have been wonderful. They come into our home and do things the way I like them done. Tina is a wonderful cook. Beth does a great job in grocery, shopping, takes us out to eat and to the beach. They take Bob to art classes and other outings. Our caregivers are like family.

Joe P.1 October 22, 2015

I am very satisfied and happy with the services from Home Instead. I have been a client for 2 years. My caregiver, Desiree, encourages me to exercise. She takes me to the gyms to use the bike, swim and walk. She is a great cook and goes above and beyond to help me.

Judy A. October 01, 2015

My caregiver, Sarah, give me excellent care. She does the lifting and bending that I cannot do. She is a very caring person and wonderful to be around. I don't know how she could be any better. I am very happy with the services.

Virginia49 October 01, 2015

I have been a client of home instead for eight years. I have always had excellent service. My caregiver, Pat, is like a daughter to me. I have had other caregivers over the years and they all have been good. Pat is my favorite though.

Margaret D. September 30, 2015

I enjoyed both of my caregivers. I couldn't ask for two greater girls. They are both different in their own ways. They both do everything for me and spoil me. I tell everyone I come in contact with how great Home Instead is. My neighbors tell me how great I look, I tell them that's because of the care my caregivers give me from Home Instead.

Barbara S.3 September 30, 2015

My caregiver, Ingrid, is a hard worker. She is always so nice and tries to please me in everything she does. All the caregivers that I had have done a great job helping me. It is obvious that they love their job and they take pride in their job.

Catherine & Bill R. September 30, 2015

Our caregiver Harriet is the best of the best! She brings laughter into our home. We are always so happy when she is with us. The time goes by so fast and we miss her when she is not with us. We couldn't ask for anything better.

Betsy10 July 31, 2015

My caregiver from Home Instead does the laundry for me. She cooks delicious meals and keeps my house clean. She also helps me with my showers and gets my clothes ready for me as well. She talks to me about current events too. She even suprises me with brownies and other goodies. She is very kind and thoughtful.

J.R.1 July 29, 2015

I have been very pleased with the quality of care and the high level of service my loved one has received from Home Instead. My loved one lives 900 miles away from me, so I cannot be readily available for minor problems. Increasing or extending services is always easily accomplished. The agency representatives keep in regular contact with my loved one and notify me if concerns or issues arise. My loved one has enjoyed the interaction with his caregivers and is very satisfied too.

Jack30 October 03, 2014

A well run care unit over the last 3 years. I have used several caregivers. They were all well trained and adjustable to any work.

Mary & Fred October 03, 2014

Mellisa is a breath of heaven for me. Thank you for the sunshine she brings. If there were more like her, the world would shine bright.

Roberta4 November 28, 2013

Overall, it's a great service. Very professional. Two employees to note are Janis and Regina.

Charles22 August 30, 2013

Home Instead provided invaluable care for our father allowing him to remain in his home as his health declined. They were shilled professionally, and mostly, were genuinely concerened for dad's well-beingand comfort.

Caring70529650 June 28, 2013

I have had excellent service wih Home Instead staff. Quality caregivers who have given both respect and good care to my clients.

Alma2 June 28, 2013

I am very well satisfied with the service I am getting.

Eugenie June 28, 2013

We were assigned Whitney and 2 elderly individuals and found out that Whitney was the most pleasant individual. She's extremely helpful and and we will miss her. John enjoyed her company just as I did her work. Heard about it by word of mouth.

Ike1 June 28, 2013

This is an outstanding outfit, excellently run by Therese. I hired them to take care of my mother, 24 hours a day for the last two years of her life. The people who took care of her were kindest people you'd ever know and and my mother thought the world of them.

Sandy17 June 28, 2013

Caregivers were timely, courteous and kind

Al4 June 28, 2013

Office staff are wonderful! Extremely helpful and accessible. Home care is exceptional.

John48 June 28, 2013

Their cleaning woman comes every 2 weeks for 4 hours.

Maryke1 June 27, 2013

Very professional service and everyone who came was very friendly. I would definitely use in the future.

Diane27 June 27, 2013

We love Home Instead! They are the best! They really helped us. I am the POA and Dad is Dan.

Roger9 June 27, 2013

I would recommend this company.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Daytona Beach, Volusia County

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address