Home Instead Senior Care - Dayton, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Dayton, OH

Margaret Luther December 30, 2015

The lady did a great job cleaning out my cabinets, closet, microwave, refrigerator and bath. I would recommend her to anyone, anytime. Worked steadily and was very pleasant.

George Maly December 30, 2015

HISC is very professional with the quality of care given 24/7 from their staff and caregivers in my home. It's true they can keep you at home with a very good quality of life. Outstanding.

Antoinette Pragalos December 29, 2015

I can't say enough about the wonderful care my father has received for 4 years! All of the caregivers are wonderful! They all have soar above and beyond for his care safety and allowing him to be at home!

Betty Hughes December 18, 2015

We used Home Instead from January through October 2015 and they were instrumental in my husband’s progress. He had been hospitalized for 3 months in late 2014. I’ve recommended Home Instead to several friends.

Margaret Renz December 15, 2015

We were pleased with the loving care and companionship given to my mother. Both the caregiver and the administrators kept us informed whenever there were concerns or changes in schedule. I recommend their services.

John & Rosemary C November 13, 2015

We are so pleased with the care that we get from Linda T.. She is so pleasant & really helps us so much. My husband has Parkinson's & I have a major back problem so there are many everyday things we are not able to do. Linda does our laundry, ironing, changes our bed, goes to the grocery & anything else we may need. She comes 2 days a week for a total of 7 hours! Home Instead is a wonderful company to work with. We recommend them highly.

Mary R. October 31, 2015

All the caregivers were dedicated and showed genuine compassion to my mother.

Linda O'Connell October 22, 2015

My family and I were very satisfied with the professional help that Home Instead provided for our mother. They cared for her as though she was their own mother. I cannot say enough about the wonderful care she received from everyone involved. They were a blessing.

Robert W. September 30, 2015

My caregiver Tammy is great!! She is attentive, concerned, helpful, and an all around good friend.

Raymond R. September 30, 2015

We were very happy with Home Instead and if we need help in the future, we will call on them again!

Jerry Millhouse August 31, 2015

Home Instead: -Loving care -Scheduling efficiency and flexibility -Promptness -Good attitude -Cheerful telephone voices

Bob & Jean June 29, 2015

My wife and I both have caregivers from Home Instead. The agency provides us a six-person team, and they are the best we have had. Even the middle management team of the agency continues to do a great job!

Carl Sherrets June 22, 2015

Outstanding service to my clients and wards -- I even use them for my own family. Very caring and trusting. I highly recommend to anyone.

Karen37 April 30, 2013

Top people always do what is expected... and then some. We are thankful for people like this, for they make the world a better place. Their spirit of service is summed up in these three little words... and then some.

Alexe March 20, 2013

Everyone at Home Instead was a true "Blessing" in a time of need.

Aubrey Shenk September 19, 2012

I know you and your caregivers are directly responsible for his continuing to live. You and your staff continue to be a godsend and a blessing!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Dayton, OH

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Dayton, OH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address