BrightStar Care in Dayton and Centerville Ohio

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 25, 2017

By Curtis B

BrightStar Care was very professional and their care was very good, and our son loved the caregiver. I feel like our time frame was limited as far as what time we could pick services. We had Sunday mornings, but I would have preferred Friday evening.

October 19, 2017

By Farley B

I would tell a friend BrightStar Care is very knowledgeable and efficient. BrightStar Care was very helpful and attentive.

October 06, 2017

By Tonya C

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have good quality care, but sometimes they are understaffed. BrightStar Care is up and coming, and they have good intentions. I have 24/7 skilled nursing care, so I cannot function without them. The quality varies depending on the staff. The staff I have now is excellent.

September 22, 2017

By Zachary H

BrightStar Care really cares about their clients. BrightStar Care makes it possible for my son to be independent by going to work with him.

September 20, 2017

By Larry F_3

BrightStar Care is a good company, and I like them so far. I have only been with BrightStar Care for a couple weeks, but they have made life easier by helping me get around.

From BrightStar Care in Dayton and Centerville Ohio

BrightStar Care in Dayton and Centerville Ohio is an in-home care provider serving Dayton, OH and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care in Dayton and Centerville Ohio offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care in Dayton and Centerville Ohio