Brooke's Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Brooke's Home Care

Fran F June 02, 2015

We had some concerns on contacting an agency because Mom has not had care before. We did not know what the first step was. We did not know how long it was going to take for someone to get back to us and help us with the daunting process of finding someone who could help take care of Mom. We knew there were many people out there but what if Mom did not like the person? How would they find someone that would match Mom’s personality. If Mom did not get along with the person, she would just ask them to leave!

After speaking first, with the office staff of Brooke’s Homecare and then the owner Eric, we were relieved. In a short conversation, we were very comfortable with Eric and his agency. Eric came out himself to my Mom’s home with my other sister and brother and did a safety inspection and we enjoyed a nice conversation. We felt quite comfortable. He went back to his office and they selected a wonderful caregiver for Mom to meet. We were in a bit of a rush because of our work schedules and he moved very quickly for us. Eric brought over a caregiver the next day just for a meeting and then she started the day after that. It has only been 3 months but it has worked out very well and we are very satisfied with our choice. They are responsive even when we had to move the schedules around to accommodate our busy lives. There response to everything is, “no problem”. They make it seem so easy. They also accept our insurance so it does not cost us anything out of pocket!

That is very kind of you to say.

Kelly M January 30, 2015

We have been quite pleased with Brooke's Homecare. My parents never had care before and we were a bit nervous about the whole process. I have two sisters and we were trying to figure out this together. My parents have always been independent and did not think it was necessary having anyone come into the house to help. They had always counted on us, the family to help out. With our busy schedules and some of us have teenage kids we are raising, it had become more and more difficult to get down to Mom and Dad's to help out. In some ways, the family became their primary caregiver. Honestly, at times, we were not enjoying our visits. It was almost like we were put to work everytime we came down for a visit.

We realized we need to do something and after meeting with Brooke's Homecare, we were immediately put as ease. They promised many things and delivered on everything they said. All promises kept. They even told us that in time, my folks were not only going to accept the caregiver but were going to enjoy having someone there. Now, they inseparable and really enjoy each other. Dad's dementia has progressed but it was good that he got to know Ester (caregiver) before is worsened because he knows her already. She is not a new face.

Brooke's Homecare is not a chain or a franchise. They are family run and are in the business of caring and it shows. If you think you may be in the market, I would recommend meeting with then even before you decide what you are going to do or need. They helped us with the process. They gave us a good education but did not overload us information.

A+ to them, their caregivers and the staff

client daughter, Kelly M

Susan_G December 27, 2014

I have personally known the owner of Brooke's Homecare for over 10 years. He is a kind, hard working and intelligent person whom I would definitely turn to in the event my elderly parents needed assistance. I would highly recommend working with Eric, owner of Brooke's Homecare.

Amy567 September 24, 2014

Brooke's Homecare really helped us solve a problem. My father was getting out of rehab and while my mother had been his primary caregiver, she was not going to be able to take care of him when he came home. The owner Eric met my family and brought a caregiver to the rehab facility when it was time for Dad to leave. This caregiver and Eric helped transition my father home and everything went off without a hitch. They have been caring for Dad for the last 4 months without a hitch. Dad has been doing much better and he not fallen again! They really chose a nice pleasant caregiver. The office has also been quite helpful and friendly and is always "checking up" on things

I am glad we can help and thank you for the kind words.

Paul62 September 18, 2014

I have been using Brooke's Homecare or about 6 months. We only use services 2-3 days a week and they are wonderful and accommodating and have been providing excellent care for my mother. I would certainly recommend them. My Mom can be tough but they have chosen the right caregiver that is making all of our lives much better.

Thank you for the review and thank you for letting us care for your Mom. I am glad we are helping you and your family out. Your Mom is terrific!

Simply Delighted August 12, 2014

My entire family are simply delighted with Brooke's Homecare . The services and excellent care they have provided for my aging father have been exactly what we needed. They perfectly matched my father with an extremely professional, caring, and attentive caregiver. Brooke's Homecare has gone above and beyond to meet all of my fathers needs as well as our family needs. Kudos to such a quality home care agency who strives for excellence!

pualha July 09, 2014

My father’s dementia had gotten to the point where my mother could not be his primary caregiver anymore. It was a very stressful time in our lives and we did not know where to turn. We met with Eric and immediately felt better about our situation. His office had the perfect caregiver for my father. It really made my mother (and the whole family) feel better having someone to help with my father.

The office is very responsive as well. Initially, I did know what days or hours were needed and they were very flexible with the schedule until we found what was just right!

Julie T

Stephanie T. April 09, 2014

Brooke's Homecare helped me out after my Mom had an accident. She was being released from the hospital and I live out of town. The owner of the agency, Eric, met my mother in the hospital and brought her home where he had a caregiver waiting. It was a real relief having someone so helpful and compassionate. I recommend this agency.

Happy321 March 04, 2014

My family and I are very pleased with Brooke's Homecare. Eric and his staff found such an amazing person to care for my mother. She looks forward to when they come and feels extremely comfortable and safe. Thank you Brooke's Homecare.

Sandra Jean February 28, 2014

What great care Mom is receiving from them. They are very conscientious and understanding of Mom's needs. They are just what we was looking for. Not only is it good for Mom, but it frees my time up as well. Office staff is particularly friendly and professional.

From Brooke's Home Care

Welcome to Brooke’s Home Care

Compassionate, Professional and Dependable Care for Your Love One

Brooke’s Homecare services Fairfield, New Haven and Westchester Counties. We offer assistance to seniors on both an hourly basis and a live-in basis. We specialize in Alzheimer and Dementia care, congestive heart disease, Stroke Recovery and clients that are at risk of falling. We strives to help our clients maintain their independence and continue to stay in the comfort of their own home.

Brooke’s Homecare has the most experienced, compassionate, trustworthy caregivers caring for your love ones. Our caregivers are simply the best!

Each and every one is hand-picked from any number of places including local career
building centers, local nursing colleges, job fairs and of course other caregivers. They are then extensively interviewed. If they make it through this vetting process, they are still required to pass an extensive background check. All caregivers are licensed, bonded and insured through the agency. We take pride in knowing our caregivers will care for your family member as they would their own parents. We are in the sole business and our only focus is caring for the elderly.

We Specialize in...

• Dementia/Alzheimer Care
  • Patients Who are a Fall Risk
  • Stroke Recovery
Cancer Recovery
  • Parkinson’s Care
  • Post Hospitalization/Rehabilitation
  • Live-in 24/7 Care

Some of Our Services Include...

• Personal Care / Companion Care

• Medication Reminders
  • Homemaker/Companionship
  • Help with Shopping/Running Errands
  • Transportation to and from Doctors’ Appointments and Prescription Pick-Ups

Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity that they deserve. Please give us call 24/7 for free assessment.

Features of Brooke's Home Care