Right at Home Dania Beach, FL

Hcp cert

Reviews of Right at Home Dania Beach, FL

September 24, 2017

By Susan

Right at Home has been a huge blessing to me, as I am in Ohio and my sister is in Florida. Sidney and Betty have been not only caregivers, but friends. It has given my sister a new outlook in life as it gives her something to look forward to. They have gone above and beyond, especially with regard to communicating with me and keeping me well informed. Right at Home is a loving and caring ministry and I'm grateful!

August 18, 2017

By Ralph H_2

The owner has surprise visits on his employees, and is a very kind, gentle, and helpful man. We are very pleased with the Right at Home. There is consistency in the service. Do what is included in information I was given. My mom and I are very happy with the care. They keep her talking and moving, which is good because she is 90. They've made my life easier because they wash my mom's clothing and they don't mind if they wash my jeans in there, too. They prepare my mom's breakfast and this allows me to work as a flight attendant and be home at night so I don't come home to a dirty kitchen. They clean very well so I don't have to do that. They take the trash out before they leave so I don't have to deal with that. My mom can't do anything anymore unfortunately, and that frustrates my mom and is hard for her, but the caregivers do all these little things for my mom. They've taken all those little burdens off of me, which adds up to a lot. They are very helpful.

July 24, 2017

By Linda E_2

Right at Home has been excellent for me so far. Right at Home makes life easier because I am able to get out of the house.

June 21, 2017

By Susan T

I would tell an interested friend that Right at Home is really selective in the employees that they match with clients. The caregivers come in and assist with the client's care and exercise. It keeps the client's morale up.

April 20, 2017

By Sidney C_1

Right at Home is great at providing caregivers and followups, even if it is a last minute change. The caregivers from Right at Home paid attention to detail and were respectful towards my mom. They also were all very dependable.

September 27, 2016

By Sue H078327

Lamoi is a wonderful caregiver. She is also so much fun to have in our home. We feel very fortunate to be one of her clients. Right at Home is wonderful.

From Right at Home Dania Beach, FL

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Dania Beach, FL