BrightStar Care Danbury Danbury, CT

Overview of Ratings

4.9

June 29, 2016

By Josephine464652

Brightstar Care's caregiver is very nice. They clean up a little bit, feed you if you have a problem with eating, and walk around with you. They've been very good. They wash the floor, vacuum the carpet, and change sheets.

November 13, 2015

By Norma26

So far Brightstar is very good, very responsive, and professional. I told them that I need consistency. I need 24/7 care, and I need the same people over and over again otherwise I have to train people every time a new person comes in. But that message was not received and I had about 8 different people and every time there’s a new person I can’t go out, I can’t do my errands. So we’re settling down into a routine. But I haven’t given them enough time to get to know each other and to understand that I need the same caregivers, or at least 4 of them. But it can’t be 8. It can’t be a new person every time. So that was the only problem.

From BrightStar Care Danbury

BrightStar Care Danbury is an in-home care provider serving Danbury, CT and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Danbury offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Danbury