Kindred at Home - Daly City

Contact Now

Reviews of Kindred at Home - Daly City

Anonymous115717950 November 05, 2015

We had hired Kindred at Home for my uncle, but he fired them. They seemed very good to us, but my uncle didn't like having anybody in his house, so he fired them. He is a very difficult man. I thought they were fine though. Management seemed to be OK.

Dano51752 June 03, 2012

Although we used Professional HealthCare at Home for only a few weeks before my dad was unexpectedly hospitalized and passed away, we were very favorably impressed by their thoroughness, training and professionalism. Dad had been living independently at home for many years, but we were seeing signs that frequent family visits were no longer enough; Dad needed more assistance, so we started looking for part-time in-home care. When I sent my initial inquiry to PHH via the Internet, someone called me within 2 hours. She asked good questions to understand what my father needed and set up an appointment for us with Emily, the branch manager, for later that week. Emily met with me, my brother and dad at dad's house. She asked detailed questions and answered all of ours. We liked what PHH had to offer and within a couple more days she had selected a caregiver she thought might be a good match for my dad. We met him and we were lucky - we hit it off with the first candidate we interviewed.

So in little more than a week after I first contacted PHH, we had a caretaker visiting my dad on a regular basis. Dad liked the caregiver, as did we, and this caregiver seemed to know what to do without us even having to ask. So Dad was able to live at home almost until the very end, in the same house he lived in for over 60 years, which is what he wanted. The people at PHH took a genuine interest in my dad's well-being. Emily even visited my dad in the hospital later, to follow up and see how he was doing. It was nice that PHH was there to make his last few weeks at home more comfortable for him. I can't say enough good things about Professional HealthCare at Home!

From Kindred at Home - Daly City

Kindred at Home (formerly Professional Healthcare at Home) provides personal home care assistance and home health services to families throughout Daly City and surrounding cities. We assist people who struggle with prolonged illness, recovery from surgery, physical or developmental disabilities or simply the challenges of aging. We also coordinate medical, personal, and social service resources, and have built a strong reputation for dedication to the highest standards of compassionate, attentive in-home care.

Our services include assistance with activities of daily living such as personal care, transportation, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and medication reminders. Extra measures are taken to match the most appropriate caregiver to the client, based not only on skill level but personality, as well. All of our caregivers are employees and are bonded and insured. We thoroughly review everyone's background, conduct ongoing training, and do supervisory visits to maintain the highest quality, professional home care.

Our home health division provides care to patients in their residences to fully support their recovery from illness, injury or surgery. Our nurses, aides and therapists coordinate care to meet the medical and emotional needs of patients and treat individuals with acute, long-term and terminal conditions. Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of individualized care. Case managers design each individual's care plan to meet the patient's specific needs. From post-surgical care to chronic condition management, Kindred at Home's team is qualified to tend to a wide variety of home health needs. Services Include skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social work, home health aide assistance, wound, diabetes and respiratory care, and pain management. We are a Medicare/Medicaid certified agency licensed by the State of California, and have built a strong reputation for dedication to the highest standards of compassionate, attentive in-home care.

Features of Kindred at Home - Daly City

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

Business Address