Visiting Angels Dallas, TX

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
75205, 75206, 75209, 75214, 75218, 75219, 75220, 75225, 75229, 75231, 75234, 75238, 75244, 75006, 75019, 75041

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Dallas, TX

November 11, 2015

By Bridget S

We had Visiting Angels for my mother for four weeks. They were great. Normally, it takes about two to three days to go through the whole process, but once I contacted them, we had somebody literally the next day. They bill online, so you get a copy of your invoice. They would send the same caregivers, which was great because she is 93, and it was really confusing to her to have different people. We had care 24 hours a day for her for four weeks. Grace was the lady that came out and visited with us. She was relatively new to that office but very experienced in the industry. She was unbelievably helpful. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was fabulous.

July 13, 2013

By Caring 4481

We chose Visiting Angels because they were the only agency which accepted the service that we only needed without the minimum number of hours required. The caregiver only gave a bath to my father-in-law since that was all we hired them to do. The agency did everything we asked and the woman always showed up on time. The care was great and I really loved the woman who took care of him.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Dallas, TX and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Visiting Angels

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: Licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services to provide Personal Assistance Services

Visiting Angels