Seniors Helping Seniors Dallas, TX

Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors | Dallas, TX

4.6

September 14, 2017

By Tiffanie J

Seniors Helping Seniors has been good for my mother-in-law, and we have had good service. The services from Seniors Helping Seniors help my mother-in-law a great deal, we don't want to do without them.

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous_425

I am unlikely to recommend Seniors Helping Seniors because I didn't like their bookkeeping methods. I paid for services I didn't use. The next time I got a bill I deducted the previous amount from my check and they didn't like that I did not pay the full amount. Seniors Helping Seniors could have explained their billing process better and not gotten mad at me for the way I paid the bill.
We apologize for anything we did that caused you to think we were mad at you. If what caused you to think we were mad at you was our maintaining that our invoice was correct and that you were not, nor is any client ever, required to pay for service not provided, we remain confident in that position. You received a credit on the subsequent invoice, in our normal timely fashion. We thank you for having allowed us to help you and your husband for the three years we did so. - Greg Dodd, Owner and President, Seniors Helping Seniors® - Dallas Northwest

August 10, 2017

By Larry C_3

Seniors Helping Seniors has people who will provide the service of assisting people who are incapacitated with their daily living needs. Life would be very difficult without Seniors Helping Seniors' help.

July 14, 2017

By Gerald "Jerry" R

I would tell a friend that Seniors Helping Seniors is good and on time. I never have to worry. The services have helped the most with shopping and taking me to the doctor.

June 20, 2017

By H. Ann E

I've used one caregiver for the whole time, so I can't say much about Seniors Helping Seniors in general. I don't think all of the caregivers are probably as good as mine.

June 06, 2017

By Victoria F

Seniors Helping Seniors is very nice and polite. Seniors Helping Seniors provides very cooperative workers for me.

October 30, 2013

By Dick4

Seniors Helping Seniors operates all over the country. The reason I opted for them was because I can't go into assisted living because I'm in a wheelchair and they don't want anyone in a wheelchair in assisted living. I've started working with them since August. People from Seniors Helping Seniors come over and take care of me. They come in on a daily basis. I felt comfortable with them. I like the idea that older people are having a chance to earn some extra income and they are more familiar with my problems sometimes in the senior category. Their staff is excellent. They have someone that comes in for an hour every morning and another person comes in for two hours in the evening. They assist me in getting to and out of bed, they do light laundry, they cook meals for me, they assist me to get on the commode and off the commode, etc.

From Seniors Helping Seniors

Seniors Helping Seniors is an in-home care provider serving Dallas, TX and the surrounding area. Seniors Helping Seniors offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Seniors Helping Seniors