Seniors Helping Seniors Dallas, TX

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
75234

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Seniors Helping Seniors | Dallas, TX

June 06, 2017

By Victoria F_479517

Seniors Helping Seniors is very nice and polite.

October 31, 2013

By Dick4

Seniors Helping Seniors operates all over the country. The reason I opted for them was because I can't go into assisted living because I'm in a wheelchair and they don't want anyone in a wheelchair in assisted living. I've started working with them since August. People from Seniors Helping Seniors come over and take care of me. They come in on a daily basis. I felt comfortable with them. I like the idea that older people are having a chance to earn some extra income and they are more familiar with my problems sometimes in the senior category. Their staff is excellent. They have someone that comes in for an hour every morning and another person comes in for two hours in the evening. They assist me in getting to and out of bed, they do light laundry, they cook meals for me, they assist me to get on the commode and off the commode, etc.

From Seniors Helping Seniors

Seniors Helping Seniors is an in-home care provider serving Dallas, TX and the surrounding area. Seniors Helping Seniors offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Seniors Helping Seniors