Right at Home North Dallas

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home North Dallas

Frieda N March 15, 2017

I can't walk, so Right at Home does the laundry, cleans the house, and does things that I can't do. I really depend on them.

Raymond T March 14, 2017

The services have made my life easier because it gives me time to do errands and go to the doctor.

Mary V February 22, 2017

Right at Home helps me with my bathing and meals.

Ralph P February 22, 2017

Right at Home is just about as good as the other agency I had. My previous agency went out of business so I was forced to switch.

Melinda815140 February 21, 2017

Great service and trusted agency. We feel comfortable with the care and service they provide.

Enrique P February 14, 2017

Right at Home takes a lot off of my shoulders.

Bonnie M February 14, 2017

I am able to rely on the caregivers. I do not have to worry while they are there because they can do what I need them to do.

Melinda R February 07, 2017

Right at Home gave my mom the care and companionship she needed when our family wasn't able to provide it.

Elaine C February 07, 2017

I have had quality help with Right at Home, and it is a great comfort for me.

Ed W January 31, 2017

The services from Right at Home give me time to be able to go to work and not worry about my mom's care.

Richard G January 27, 2017

The service gave me the ability to sleep without having to worry about my wife because the caregivers took care of that.

real customer March 03, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Right at Home assisted me with having round the clock care for my Mother the last few months of her life. Workers were on time, caring and stayed in touch with me. The nursing home where we had my Mother were not giving her the care and attention she needed. We were very happy with the care and services the caregivers from Right at Home provided. On 1 occasion we had a personality conflict with one of the workers. They sent someone else out. Thanks to Right at Home for helping our Mom with quality care.

Caring74128050 November 26, 2013

I have been using Right at Home since the 2nd week of September. A lot of their caregivers are from Africa and I would say I'm pretty satisfied. The caregiver that I have is here from 9 from 5, Monday through Friday and she's very good and very caring. When I needed care for a whole weekend, I had caregivers for two 12-hour shifts. When one person wasn't able to come and they were scrambling to get somebody else, the owner ended up coming instead and so that showed accountability and responsibility of the agency to do that. On Tuesday, when my caregiver had to take her husband to the hospital, I ended up having two caregivers, one for the morning and one for the afternoon.

From Right at Home North Dallas