Right at Home North Dallas

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home North Dallas

Ralph P February 22, 2017

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has provided us with very good services.

Melinda815140 February 21, 2017

Great service and trusted agency. We feel comfortable with the care and service they provide.

Enrique P February 14, 2017

Right at Home is a local agency for us and they are flexible with schedules. When I need care on short notice they are always able to help.

Bonnie M February 14, 2017

The caregivers are well-trained, professional, and caring toward the patient.

Melinda R February 07, 2017

Right at Home is a trustworthy company, and they can get their clients care as soon as they need it.

Elaine C February 07, 2017

I met someone at Right at Home and he seemed like a regular guy. He seemed to be very conscientious of his staff and the elderly.

Ed W January 31, 2017

Right At Home is easy to connect with and once they started supplying caregivers, my mother and I have not had a break from the services.

Richard G January 27, 2017

I would tell others that all the caregivers are compliant in their training, and that they are very friendly and caring.

real customer March 03, 2016

I interviewed this provider

Right at Home assisted me with having round the clock care for my Mother the last few months of her life. Workers were on time, caring and stayed in touch with me. The nursing home where we had my Mother were not giving her the care and attention she needed. We were very happy with the care and services the caregivers from Right at Home provided. On 1 occasion we had a personality conflict with one of the workers. They sent someone else out. Thanks to Right at Home for helping our Mom with quality care.

Caring74128050 November 26, 2013

I have been using Right at Home since the 2nd week of September. A lot of their caregivers are from Africa and I would say I'm pretty satisfied. The caregiver that I have is here from 9 from 5, Monday through Friday and she's very good and very caring. When I needed care for a whole weekend, I had caregivers for two 12-hour shifts. When one person wasn't able to come and they were scrambling to get somebody else, the owner ended up coming instead and so that showed accountability and responsibility of the agency to do that. On Tuesday, when my caregiver had to take her husband to the hospital, I ended up having two caregivers, one for the morning and one for the afternoon.

From Right at Home North Dallas