Right at Home North Dallas

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home North Dallas

July 28, 2017

By Amy P_503506

Right at Home provides the client with very professional caregivers. I have only had an issue with one caregiver in the past. That caregiver had an accent and I couldn't understand what she was saying. Right at Home makes my life easier by having the help to care for the client so I don't have to do it all by myself. I am in a wheelchair as well, and I can't do it on my own.

July 28, 2017

By Melanie S_503160

My mother is happy with some of the caregivers that she has had but is also unhappy with others. It's hard to recommend Right at Home when I don't know the caregivers personally. My mother wants to stay at home which is what Right at Home is allowing her to do but that's the only thing that is helpful. I think we are going to have to put her in a nursing home because the caregivers don't seem to be doing everything we need.

July 14, 2017

By Carol F_496017

Right at Home is good and reliable. Right at Home has made life easier because they are reliable, so it is less of a worry. I refer to them pretty regularly.

June 21, 2017

By Jolene L_486173

Right at Home was very professional, personable, caring, and my mother-in-law really liked the main caregiver that she had with them.

June 21, 2017

By Mary R_486171

The owner of Right at Home keeps very personal contact with me and works with me to help the caregiver and I to work well together.

June 14, 2017

By Sylvia U_482896

Right at Home is very responsive, and the owner is open to conversations. They are professional, consistent, and caring.

May 25, 2017

By Bob M_475959

Right at Home is just one of the best care giving agencies I have seen.

May 23, 2017

By Anita B_474678

Right at Home is a good agency that does a job well. The employees are very nice.

May 12, 2017

By Mary B_469814

I had really wonderful caregivers from Right at Home. Two we knew well, but others came because we had around the clock care. I had no problem when Darrell was in their care and I appreciate the owner's professionalism.

April 27, 2017

By Elise W

Right at Home made it possible for me to get groceries in person instead of having them delivered. I can leave the house!

April 27, 2017

By Marilyn N

Right at Home makes my life better by helping me with my personal care.

April 26, 2017

By Keith J

It is really helpful that the services from Right at Home allows my mother to interact with other people.

March 20, 2017

By Mitch B

Right at Home has been doing a great with the client in keeping him from falling and making sure that all of his needs are met.

March 20, 2017

By Judy W

The services from Right at Home are very helpful because it takes away some of the anxiety knowing that someone is there with my loved one.

March 15, 2017

By Frieda N

I can't walk, so Right at Home does the laundry, cleans the house, and does things that I can't do. I really depend on them.

March 14, 2017

By Raymond T

The services have made my life easier because it gives me time to do errands and go to the doctor.

February 22, 2017

By Mary V

Right at Home helps me with my bathing and meals.

February 22, 2017

By Ralph P

Right at Home is just about as good as the other agency I had. My previous agency went out of business so I was forced to switch.

February 21, 2017

By Melinda815140

Great service and trusted agency. We feel comfortable with the care and service they provide.

February 14, 2017

By Enrique P

Right at Home takes a lot off of my shoulders.

February 14, 2017

By Bonnie M

I am able to rely on the caregivers. I do not have to worry while they are there because they can do what I need them to do.

February 07, 2017

By Elaine C

I have had quality help with Right at Home, and it is a great comfort for me.

February 07, 2017

By Melinda R

Right at Home gave my mom the care and companionship she needed when our family wasn't able to provide it.

January 31, 2017

By Ed W

The services from Right at Home give me time to be able to go to work and not worry about my mom's care.

January 27, 2017

By Richard G

The service gave me the ability to sleep without having to worry about my wife because the caregivers took care of that.

March 03, 2016

By real customer

I interviewed this provider

Right at Home assisted me with having round the clock care for my Mother the last few months of her life. Workers were on time, caring and stayed in touch with me. The nursing home where we had my Mother were not giving her the care and attention she needed. We were very happy with the care and services the caregivers from Right at Home provided. On 1 occasion we had a personality conflict with one of the workers. They sent someone else out. Thanks to Right at Home for helping our Mom with quality care.

November 26, 2013

I have been using Right at Home since the 2nd week of September. A lot of their caregivers are from Africa and I would say I'm pretty satisfied. The caregiver that I have is here from 9 from 5, Monday through Friday and she's very good and very caring. When I needed care for a whole weekend, I had caregivers for two 12-hour shifts. When one person wasn't able to come and they were scrambling to get somebody else, the owner ended up coming instead and so that showed accountability and responsibility of the agency to do that. On Tuesday, when my caregiver had to take her husband to the hospital, I ended up having two caregivers, one for the morning and one for the afternoon.

From Right at Home North Dallas