Right at Home North Dallas

Overview of Ratings

4.8

November 27, 2017

By Kathy

Harley and his team were a joy to work with! Every caregiver was courteous, prompt, and very caring with my elderly parents. Any question or concern on my part was promptly resolved. I highly recommend Right at Home of North Dallas.

November 14, 2017

By Pam A

Right at Home has the right balance of caring and responsibility. Right at Home is always there to help me. However, some caregivers have not been to my preference.

November 14, 2017

By Anita B

I would recommend Right at Home to others because I like the person who runs the company. They are personable and helpful. My loved one could not get along without the care from Right at Home. They watch over my loved one and do things they need done.

November 13, 2017

By Steve T_1

I would tell a friend about Right at Home's promptness. The services gave my loved one confidence and comfort in helping his transition.

November 09, 2017

By Ed W_2

Right at Home is flexible and provides great care. The caregivers makes sure my loved one is fed and getting to her appointments.

October 24, 2017

By Judy W_3

I would recommend Right at Home because I like how they are punctual with dealing with problems. So far the few aides have been satisfactory. Right at Home has made my life easier because I feel better knowing someone from Right at Home is there at the house.

October 24, 2017

By Carol U_1

The caregivers are always nice. My loved one loves the companionship that the caregivers provide.

October 17, 2017

By Carla F

Right at Home has a very kind and understanding owner. He is a great listener, has great empathy, and he tries to convey that to each client. Right at Home really paid attention to my particular needs and the fact that I could not walk. Ophelia, my caregiver, was fabulous and knew right away what had to be done. She knew how I liked things.

October 06, 2017

By Ron

Right at Home was excellent! Thank you.

September 22, 2017

By Mitch B_1

Right at Home has always made sure that there is someone available to us. If there are any issues, they are taken care of as quickly as possible. The services from Right at Home allow me to be worry free because I know my loved one is taken care of.

September 14, 2017

By Raymond T_1

Right at Home has provided a great and consistent caregiver. Right at Home allows me to run errands and get work done while they care for my loved one.

August 18, 2017

By Janice M_2

Right at Home works very hard to get it right, they are very responsive, and they also work on a solution to your problems. Right at Home is able to take the care off of my shoulders and help me get some rest.

August 16, 2017

By Georgia H

I would tell a friend that Right at Home let us interview several caregivers until I ended up with someone who I really liked. I know that Right at Home is really helpful for me. My caregivers are there for me to do things that I need done.

July 28, 2017

By Amy P_1

Right at Home provides the client with very professional caregivers. I have only had an issue with one caregiver in the past. That caregiver had an accent and I couldn't understand what she was saying. Right at Home makes my life easier by having the help to care for the client so I don't have to do it all by myself. I am in a wheelchair as well, and I can't do it on my own.

July 28, 2017

By Melanie S_2

My mother wants to stay at home which is what Right at Home is allowing her to do but that's the only thing that is helpful. I think we are going to have to put her in a nursing home because the caregivers don't seem to be doing everything we need.
As always, Right at Home appreciates the constructive feedback we get from our clients. Our caregivers were unable to assist with certain medical tasks and, at the same time, the daughter’s mother very much wanted Right at Home to respect her privacy and be responsive when she needed to reduce the chances of a fall or whenever she needed anything. Our commitment is to ensure consistency with the same caregivers the client prefers to ensure Total Client Satisfaction.

July 14, 2017

By Carol F_4

Right at Home is good and reliable. Right at Home has made life easier because they are reliable, so it is less of a worry. I refer to them pretty regularly.

June 20, 2017

By Jolene L

Right at Home was very professional, personable, caring, and my mother-in-law really liked the main caregiver that she had with them. Right at Home helped her with her nighttime activities and made sure that she was safe.

June 20, 2017

By Mary R_9

The owner of Right at Home keeps very personal contact with me and works with me to help the caregiver and I to work well together. The service from Right at Home has helped me to make several long lasting friends.

June 14, 2017

By Sylvia T

Right at Home is very responsive, and the owner is open to conversations. They are professional, consistent, and caring. It's helpful that Right at Home provides caregivers for my loved one for ten hours everyday.

May 25, 2017

By Bob M_4

Right at Home is just one of the best care giving agencies I have seen. The caregivers from Right at Home provided me companionship and helped around the house. They also helped me go out and shop.

May 23, 2017

By Anita B_2

Right at Home is a good agency that does a job well. The employees are very nice. The care is for my mother who is 100 years old and absolutely needs the care, so it is very helpful in all aspects of her life. She is fully dependent on the care.

May 12, 2017

By Mary B_25

I had really wonderful caregivers from Right at Home. Two we knew well, but others came because we had around the clock care. I had no problem when Darrell was in their care and I appreciate the owner's professionalism. Right at Home made things so easy and handled everything for us which made it very nice. They communicated with me regularly to let me know how Darrell was doing.

April 27, 2017

By Elise W_1

Right at Home has worked for us! Right at Home made it possible for me to get groceries in person instead of having them delivered. I can leave the house!

April 27, 2017

By Marilyn N_1

Right at Home, in my opinion, is a good company. Right at Home makes my life better by helping me with my personal care.

April 26, 2017

By Keith J_1

Right at Home might take a few times to find the right caregiver for a loved ones, but they handle that matching process with courtesy and understanding. It is really helpful that the services from Right at Home allows my mother to interact with other people.

March 20, 2017

By Mitch B_2

Right at Home has been very responsive. If there is anything that I need help with, Right at Home is good with taking care of those problems. Right at Home has been doing a great with the client in keeping him from falling and making sure that all of his needs are met.

March 20, 2017

By Judy W_9

Right at Home is reasonable, and the caregiver that we have had is lovely and has a great personality. The caregiver is consistent, and if she cannot make it, she will call us. We are very happy. The services from Right at Home are very helpful because it takes away some of the anxiety knowing that someone is there with my loved one.

March 15, 2017

By Frieda N_1

I am very happy with Right at Home because they always find replacements for their caregivers when they can't come. I can't walk, so Right at Home does the laundry, cleans the house, and does things that I can't do. I really depend on them.

March 14, 2017

By Raymond T_2

I would tell someone that Right at Home has provided some great help for my wife. The services have made my life easier because it gives me time to do errands and go to the doctor.

February 22, 2017

By Mary V_5

I would tell someone that Right at Home is very good about getting replacements during the day if needed, like if someone gets sick or if there is a problem. Right at Home helps me with my bathing and meals.

February 22, 2017

By Ralph P_2

I would tell a friend that Right at Home has provided us with very good services. Right at Home is just about as good as the other agency I had. My previous agency went out of business so I was forced to switch.

February 21, 2017

By Melinda815140

Great service and trusted agency. We feel comfortable with the care and service they provide.

February 14, 2017

By Enrique P_1

Right at Home is a local agency for us and they are flexible with schedules. When I need care on short notice they are always able to help. Right at Home takes a lot off of my shoulders.

February 14, 2017

By Bonnie M_3

The caregivers are well-trained, professional, and caring toward the patient. I am able to rely on the caregivers. I do not have to worry while they are there because they can do what I need them to do.

February 06, 2017

By Elaine C_3

I met someone at Right at Home and he seemed like a regular guy. He seemed to be very conscientious of his staff and the elderly. I have had quality help with Right at Home, and it is a great comfort for me.

February 06, 2017

By Melinda R_2

Right at Home is a trustworthy company, and they can get their clients care as soon as they need it. Right at Home gave my mom the care and companionship she needed when our family wasn't able to provide it.

January 30, 2017

By Ed W_4

Right At Home is easy to connect with and once they started supplying caregivers, my mother and I have not had a break from the services. The services from Right at Home give me time to be able to go to work and not worry about my mom's care.

January 26, 2017

By Richard G_8

I would tell others that all the caregivers are compliant in their training, and that they are very friendly and caring. The service gave me the ability to sleep without having to worry about my wife because the caregivers took care of that.

March 02, 2016

By real customer

I interviewed this provider

Right at Home assisted me with having round the clock care for my Mother the last few months of her life. Workers were on time, caring and stayed in touch with me. The nursing home where we had my Mother were not giving her the care and attention she needed. We were very happy with the care and services the caregivers from Right at Home provided. On 1 occasion we had a personality conflict with one of the workers. They sent someone else out. Thanks to Right at Home for helping our Mom with quality care.

November 25, 2013

I have been using Right at Home since the 2nd week of September. A lot of their caregivers are from Africa and I would say I'm pretty satisfied. The caregiver that I have is here from 9 from 5, Monday through Friday and she's very good and very caring. When I needed care for a whole weekend, I had caregivers for two 12-hour shifts. When one person wasn't able to come and they were scrambling to get somebody else, the owner ended up coming instead and so that showed accountability and responsibility of the agency to do that. On Tuesday, when my caregiver had to take her husband to the hospital, I ended up having two caregivers, one for the morning and one for the afternoon.

From Right at Home North Dallas