Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Jim114687850 October 31, 2015

I think Home Instead is awesome. Like any business, the people who are employed have things come up -- personal business or whatever -- but each and every time something comes up, the company has the staff to cover it. Like tomorrow, my caregiver has to go for certification, so the company found somebody else who can come in, and it’s been flawless. They’ve never kept me hanging, and they are really good. I am glad that I did it. We had some pretty rough patches early on, and in fact, I talked to her about it this morning. What happened was I had a major surgical procedure on my right leg, and I am not weight-bearing for five months, so I am instantly an invalid. I think the caregivers, when they first meet somebody, have a tendency to wonder what the disposition of this person is, how helpless are they, or how independent are they. I remember asking my caregiver this morning whether she thought at one point that I was at a stage of my life where I was going to improve and I said, “I wonder if you think I’m actually going to get better or whether I am going to stay about the same?” I just need her help until I can walk again. I think that was the major thought in the first few days, and so it was a little rocky. I wasn’t sure if she was feeling sorry for me or what, and I didn’t want that. She has been such a great companion. She helps me buy groceries and helps me get up. I’ve asked her to take me to restaurants because I can’t drive, so we go to restaurants, and she is good company. She helps me with all these things. The place is clean, all the dishes are good, everything is sanitary, and the laundry gets done. It is all really good. Even when I first had my surgery and I was really a lot more helpless than I am now, she would help me in the bathing situation, and it was never like a situation where I felt terribly uncomfortable. In fact, she said, “You know this is what I do.” She was really helpful, but she had her own things to do, and, sadly, I have to accept that she was going to go back and do her own thing. This is just a great thing. I just happen to be lucky enough right now that there is no insurance involved and I'm still able to afford this. It is not cheap, but it is not nearly as much as it would be if I actually have to stay in a facility. They are really good. I would recommend them.

Patricia107825950 June 29, 2015

My husband is doing great. He is back to where he was before he had the stuff going on with him. It’s like he is healed. Home Instead Senior Care was very good. They were very dependable and very good, and they’ve trained their people well. The caregiver was wonderful, very sweet, and very eager to do everything she could to help to make our life better.

Jillie1 May 31, 2013

Excellent service.

Ann23 May 18, 2013

I have been very pleased with Home Instead. The quality of the caregivers and other personnel is great! They are very caring and knowledgeable. I would rate their facility as #1.

Jean20 May 17, 2013

Our 2 main caregivers are fabulous and provide so much joy and cheer in our lives. We are so grateful to have them!

Nana12345 April 26, 2013

They are the BEST! They have been providing Caregivers for my elderly father for over 6 years now. The owner & staff are so very knowledgable, kind, caring, hardworking & always available! They do a great job trying to pair the best caregiver to match my father's needs & personality. I truly don't know what I would do without them.

Czarina March 08, 2013

We are very pleased with the caregiver from Home Instead. My mom loves to cook. She and the caregiver cook together every day. She also does the cleaning. She seems like an active lady and my mother has always been very active, so they work together just fine. Mom is very happy and content with her which is what's important.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency:
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care:
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication:
  • Transition Issues:
  • Memory Care Training:
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details