Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Patricia107825950 June 29, 2015

My husband is doing great. He is back to where he was before he had the stuff going on with him. It’s like he is healed. Home Instead Senior Care was very good. They were very dependable and very good, and they’ve trained their people well. The caregiver was wonderful, very sweet, and very eager to do everything she could to help to make our life better.

Jillie1 May 31, 2013

Excellent service.

Ann23 May 18, 2013

I have been very pleased with Home Instead. The quality of the caregivers and other personnel is great! They are very caring and knowledgeable. I would rate their facility as #1.

Jean20 May 17, 2013

Our 2 main caregivers are fabulous and provide so much joy and cheer in our lives. We are so grateful to have them!

Nana12345 April 26, 2013

They are the BEST! They have been providing Caregivers for my elderly father for over 6 years now. The owner & staff are so very knowledgable, kind, caring, hardworking & always available! They do a great job trying to pair the best caregiver to match my father's needs & personality. I truly don't know what I would do without them.

Czarina March 08, 2013

We are very pleased with the caregiver from Home Instead. My mom loves to cook. She and the caregiver cook together every day. She also does the cleaning. She seems like an active lady and my mother has always been very active, so they work together just fine. Mom is very happy and content with her which is what's important.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Dallas, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details