Reviews of Home Care Book
Kackle September 27, 2016
As a daughter living out of state, trying to find in-home care for my mom could have been a daunting task. Home Care Book listened to the needs of our family and has provided loving, caring, honest and reliable staff. My mom loves her staff and we appreciate the open communication the staff has with our family.. I know my mom is well taken care.
From Home Care Book
Home Care Book is a premier home care agency based in Dallas, Texas. Home Care Book provides private, non-medical in-home care to the elderly throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our caregivers provide professional, compassionate assistance with activities of daily living including personal care, companionship, transition care and respite care. Our services include cooking, cleaning, bathing, transferring, incontinence care, memory care, exercising, transportation and more.
We provide non-medical care, but our Chief Medical Officer and other medical staff provide medical oversight. Home Care Book is able to coordinate care with our client’s primary care physician, home health provider, hospice agency and other healthcare providers.
Our mission is to provide professional, compassionate care. In order to accomplish our goal, we only employ experienced caregivers that have a calling to deliver one-on-one compassionate care. We offer free, in-home consultations to develop the right care plan for you or your loved one. Call us today: 214-377-0711.
Features of Home Care Book
- Licenses: Personal Assistance Services
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Travel: Staff will travel 1-15 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: VA Pension
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
400 S Zang Blvd # 829
Dallas, TX 75208
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities