Visiting Angels - Cobb, Paulding, Douglas

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 09, 2017

By Jason B 552652

Visiting Angels works around your schedule and the caregivers are pretty competent. Visiting Angels has made life easier by allowing me to go to work by caring for my loved one.

November 09, 2017

By Lisa V 552651

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they take changes easily and always fill shifts. They have professional employees. I can work, and don't have to be at home.

July 28, 2012

By Joan5

My girlfriend owns a Visiting Angels franchise here in Atlanta. She was telling me the background of the company that they hire professional people that had been in the healthcare world for a very long time. She went through a lot of the ownership of the company with me. She felt that Visiting Angels has a really good model. The caregivers were excellent. We hired 5 people and they provided 24-hour care. They care personally for my mom who is in the last stages of Alzheimer's. They do absolutely everything for her. She can't move basically so they have to move her every 2 hours. They care about her and have developed a relationship with her. They go above and beyond in caring for my mom personally. It's not like a job that they show up at. My mom had been with Visiting Angels for two and a half years and my mom and I are happy with them.

July 28, 2012

Visiting Angels were on a list of providers that the rehabilitation hospital recommended to us. I think I interviewed 2 companies and I was really impressed with Wayne. He seemed very engaged and had established a good relationship with my daughter. He seemed very concerned in providing the correct caregiver for her. Somebody who would be a match and who would work as opposed to just have one body there to take care of your daughter. So that was impressive and now it's been years already and we had some caregivers at times that didn't work out for various reasons. One time, Wayne came over himself to watch my daughter while waiting for the caregiver to come because something came up. Right now, we were able to find a caregiver that matched up with my daughter. She's been with us for 3 years now. She helps her with personal needs like transfers to the toilet, shower, set her meals, makes sure that my daughter is taking the medications, accompanies her to doctor's appointments or to the gym. She goes with her to social events when needed. She goes with her to school and helps her in the bathroom when she needs it or packing up her backpack. They're really accountable. They really care about what they do. I find them very professional.

From Visiting Angels - Cobb, Paulding, Douglas

Your family won't get lost in the shuffle with us. Some agencies simply react to calls from clients rather than anticipating your needs in advance. We begin by reviewing your needs through discussions with family members and when necessary, with healthcare providers. Our service coordinator carefully selects the caregiver to recommend to you based on matching the necessary experience and personality that is suited to the needs of each client. We then arrange for the caregiver to visit your home so that you can participate in the selection process.

Next, working in conjunction with the family, we develop an individualized program to manage your daily needs. After services begin, we implement our system of ongoing personalized contacts with your family to insure that the care recipient is receiving the best possible care (through telephone check-ins and home visits). Most importantly, we continually communicate with the caregiver who is providing care to you.

Visiting Angels provides the following services:

• Meal Preparation
  • Affordable Hourly Rates
  • Hourly to 24 hour care for homebound care recipients
  • Temporary or Long term
  • Weekends, Holidays
  • Hygiene Assistance (available in most states)
  • Respite for Family Caregivers