Home Instead Senior Care - Culver City, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Culver City, CA

Ken35 November 24, 2014

Excellent service and a quality caregiver.

Barry7 November 24, 2014

Diane, Eric, and the entire staff have been extremely generous in their time and so caring 24/7! Also, Olivia has been there for my mom whenever needed. Everyone goes the extra mile whenever needed. Choosing your company was the best move!

Carol K.2 February 24, 2014

I needed someone to stay with me 24/7 for the first week following shoulder surgery. I had a caregiver arranged through another agency, but 3 days before surgery, the caregiver arrangement fell through. I called Home Instead in a panic and spoke with Diane. I called on a Thursday night and expected to get voicemail, but Diane answered the phone (they answer 24/7). She listened to my plea for last minute assistance and was able to provide 2 excellent caregivers. One of the caregivers did not have a car, and Eric (the other agency owner) picked her up on a Sunday and brought her to my house so I could meet and approve her before my surgery. Diane even came to my house on Sunday to have me sign the paperwork. Eric also brought the caregiver to my house on Monday so she would be there shortly after I got home from surgery. The caregiver needed to take 3 buses to get to my house, and Eric did not want her to be late. Both Diane and Eric went out of their way and above and beyond to help me. I highly recommend the Culver City office of Home Instead and will use them again if I need caregiver assistance in the future.

Rosalie2 June 28, 2013

My family and I found the Home Instead agency not only competent, but also caring and considerate about my comfort. They provided care at home after my hospitalization. We will use them again as the need arises..

From Home Instead Senior Care - Culver City, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Culver City, CA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address