Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Overview of Ratings

4.7

February 28, 2017

By Jean H.018780

I love Home Instead! My caregiver and I have a great relationship. She knows what to do. The office staff has been very helpful and friendly.

November 29, 2016

By Jacqueline475841

Home Instead provides the much needed service in a warm and caring manner. I rely on my caregiver for many different things and they are always there for me. I am most fortunate to have caregivers from Home Instead.

September 10, 2016

By James524554

Great experience. My home helper is caring and very passionate about his job.

August 31, 2016

By Mary Jane244081

My Home Instead office is very efficient and does good job sending caring people. I love both my caregivers, Bonnie C and Amy U.

August 25, 2016

By Elizabeth S

Very pleased with all 3 of caregivers. Honest, clean, pleasant, and very good with directions. Keep up the good work.

July 29, 2016

By HR Heinz

Some attendants were excellent; some poor.

February 29, 2016

By Allen S.

Great Services. Loves his nightly caregiver. Keeps him busy and enjoys the companionship.

February 29, 2016

By Chrissy W.

Very thankful for all HISC and their caregivers on what they do for my mom. I couldn't imagine doing this alone without their mental and physical support.

February 27, 2016

By Ola Mac

Great Services. Caregiver Jeremy and Kimberly are highly recommended. Great caregiver.

By Deborah H.

Home Instead services were excellent. I will absolutely recommend them and use them again.

By Diane E.

My father is dying yet he is very happy, pain free and content. In great part because of the excellent care and genuine love he receives from his Home Instead team. Isn't that what we all hope and pray for at the end of our lives and the lives of our loved ones.

By Ruth S.1

The services were great. The consistency of the same caregivers coming on the weekends wasn't good. Needed more stability for my parents.

February 14, 2016

By terryjc

I would like to share that Home Instead Senior Care of Culpeper, VA did a remarkable job caring for my mother so she could remain in her home until she passed, which was her wish. The caregivers were very caring, dependable, knowledgeable, available, willing to learn, and kept me informed of her care. The office staff responded to my numerous calls with questions, concerns, and updates, both during office hours and after hours. I would truly recommend their care and hope that others can have the positive experience with the care of my mother as I did.

August 31, 2015

By E. Sealander

Our caregiver, Phyllis has served us since October 2014. She is a wonderful worker. She's very caring and helpful. I'm very happy and pleased with Phyllis. We lucked out.

September 01, 2014

By HANDICAPPED

Our 2nd experience with Home Instead has been a disappointment. They are obviously taking more cases than they have help. We had 7 day help for the past month and 1/2 that was excellent, particularly the most recent girl, a CNA, who was sent to us for a 7 day work week, 4 hours per day. She has been sent to another client and no one showed up today, a holiday!! Although the office called to be certain we were willing to pay time & 1/2 for the holiday. We were given no notice that no one was scheduled to come, so today I have no help after a 20 hr. day yesterday and now a 24 hr. day today. One f their excuses, among many, was they don't want to "burn out" their helpers. However, their is obviously no concern for the main caregiver who happens to be handicapped but doing 20 hours daily 24/7 and 24 hours daily for 13 years! DO NOT RELY ON HOME INSTEAD FOR CARE!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details