Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Elizabeth S August 25, 2016

Very pleased with all 3 of caregivers. Honest, clean, pleasant, and very good with directions. Keep up the good work.

HR Heinz July 29, 2016

Some attendants were excellent; some poor.

Allen S. February 29, 2016

Great Services. Loves his nightly caregiver. Keeps him busy and enjoys the companionship.

Chrissy W. February 29, 2016

Very thankful for all HISC and their caregivers on what they do for my mom. I couldn't imagine doing this alone without their mental and physical support.

Judith Hamilton February 27, 2016

Dad got very good care from all the caregivers.

Ola Mac February 27, 2016

Great Services. Caregiver Jeremy and Kimberly are highly recommended. Great caregiver.

Deborah H. February 26, 2016

Home Instead services were excellent. I will absolutely recommend them and use them again.

Diane E. February 26, 2016

My father is dying yet he is very happy, pain free and content. In great part because of the excellent care and genuine love he receives from his Home Instead team. Isn't that what we all hope and pray for at the end of our lives and the lives of our loved ones.

Ruth S.1 February 26, 2016

The services were great. The consistency of the same caregivers coming on the weekends wasn't good. Needed more stability for my parents.

terryjc February 14, 2016

I would like to share that Home Instead Senior Care of Culpeper, VA did a remarkable job caring for my mother so she could remain in her home until she passed, which was her wish. The caregivers were very caring, dependable, knowledgeable, available, willing to learn, and kept me informed of her care. The office staff responded to my numerous calls with questions, concerns, and updates, both during office hours and after hours. I would truly recommend their care and hope that others can have the positive experience with the care of my mother as I did.

E. Sealander August 31, 2015

Our caregiver, Phyllis has served us since October 2014. She is a wonderful worker. She's very caring and helpful. I'm very happy and pleased with Phyllis. We lucked out.

HANDICAPPED September 01, 2014

Our 2nd experience with Home Instead has been a disappointment. They are obviously taking more cases than they have help. We had 7 day help for the past month and 1/2 that was excellent, particularly the most recent girl, a CNA, who was sent to us for a 7 day work week, 4 hours per day. She has been sent to another client and no one showed up today, a holiday!! Although the office called to be certain we were willing to pay time & 1/2 for the holiday. We were given no notice that no one was scheduled to come, so today I have no help after a 20 hr. day yesterday and now a 24 hr. day today. One f their excuses, among many, was they don't want to "burn out" their helpers. However, their is obviously no concern for the main caregiver who happens to be handicapped but doing 20 hours daily 24/7 and 24 hours daily for 13 years! DO NOT RELY ON HOME INSTEAD FOR CARE!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Culpeper, VA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address