Homewatch CareGivers | Crystal Lake, IL

Contact Now

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers | Crystal Lake, IL

TomFranz February 12, 2015

I interviewed this provider

Homewatch took care of my Mother at home for a couple years. They were easy to contact and did a great job!! They provided very nice people to come to our home and take care of Mom's needs! I would recommend them again.

Hunter Walor January 13, 2015

I have worked with Homewatch Caregivers for a number of years as they cared for my father, and then my mother as her health failed. They are very open to working with you on a plan and adjusting it as necessary as the care needs change. I would definitely work with them again.

From Homewatch CareGivers

Homewatch CareGivers of Northern Illinois is a professional home care agency dedicated to providing comprehensive in-home care services, senior and elder care services, Alzheimer’s & dementia care. We offer 24-hour live-in care services to Chicago area residents, including Northern Lake, NW Cook and McHenry County and surrounding suburbs.

We strive to maintain our clients’ independence, dignity, and self-esteem, while supplying them with the support and care they need. With more than 35-years of in-home care experience, our compassionate team of in-home caregivers is ready to ensure your continued safety and security at home.

We pride ourselves on maintaining close ties to our clients and the community. By keeping a local focus, Homewatch CareGivers provides home health services with a caring and personalized approach that makes us stand out from other elder care providers.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers