BrightStar Care East Lake County

Reviews of BrightStar Care East Lake County

4.6

November 06, 2017

By Maria M_1

BrightStar Care has people that call and follow up on the services. The services from BrightStar Care ease my burden.

October 25, 2017

By Linda Z

The owner of BrightStar Care came out the first time and I liked her. She was very informative. The price is good and they are reliable. A couple of times caregivers called off at the last minute and no one showed up. BrightStar Care has helped the most by helping me not have to worry about my parents. I think my parents feel less stressed.

October 23, 2017

By Mary Jo K

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care sent me wonderful people when I used their company. I was truly impressed with the women because they were very nice. BrightStar Care made my life easier by helping me with sponge baths and grocery shopping.

October 06, 2017

By Michael S_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the nurse I am working with is excellent, but the office isn't as efficient as the nurse. BrightStar Care has made life easier by coming to my house and delivering my shot to me.

October 06, 2017

By Amanda B_1

BrightStar Care is good and I really liked my caregiver. BrightStar Care made life easier for me. It helped me to eat, pick up and clean up the house.

September 22, 2017

By JoAnn S_1

I like the caregivers at BrightStar Care. I do not have an urgent need for the services. It's more for my families comfort.

From BrightStar Care East Lake County

BrightStar Care East Lake County is an in-home care provider serving Crown Point, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care East Lake County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care East Lake County