Preferred Care at Home North Westchester - Putnam

Contact Now

Reviews of Preferred Care at Home North Westchester - Putnam

Laura38 July 22, 2014

Tony, the operator of Preferred Care, was extremely prompt and professional. He always asked the right questions and made himself available to meet with us. The whole experience was terrific. They gave us a wonderful care. I couldn't say anything bad about them. The caregivers were exceptional. They were above and beyond helpful. They were there for my mom when I couldn't be.

Kathy93590750 June 02, 2014

My father passed away and my mother has Alzheimers. I looked through some of my father's files and found that Preferred Care was one of the places he was looking into before he died. I gave them a call and we went from there. We needed 24 hour care for my mother. We've been pleased with their service. We've been very happy so far. Tony, the manager, is very good about responding quickly. I'm very pleased with the caregivers. Their billing system is very good. They've been billing us every week. They are very understanding if we have a problem with anything.

Lenore Cunningham May 01, 2014

Tony was very helpful in providing all the necessary information so my family and I could make an informed decision. The in home aid chosen for my mother was professional, caring and Mom liked her very much.

FSinger April 16, 2014

My wife was bedridden due to nerve damage in her back. It was heart wrenching to realize after 65 years of marriage I could not take care of my wife, even with my daughter's help. What was worse was thinking of a stranger coming into our house and providing such total care for her. I was given Tony’s name and met with him. I was so pleased with his sincerity and concern for my wife. After his evaluation, he explained what services he could provide and what his expectations were for her recovery. I was very pleased and hopeful after speaking with him, but still worried about the actual caregivers after hearing horror stories about nursing homes for years. I was wrong to worry. The caregivers were wonderful! They were always positive which was so important in helping raise my wife's spirits and give her confidence to push herself to recover. Even in one of the worst winters in 30 years, the caregivers came and took care of her, even Tony's wife. Their reliability was absolutely necessary due to my wife's physical needs, and they always came through. With their care and hard work my wife is walking again and getting better every day. My family and I are so appreciative for the hard work, dedication and true caring that Tony and his people showed us.

JoeS April 16, 2014

Other

After my 89 yr old Aunt's back surgery and the ensuing complications, she came home bedridden and barely functioning. Our family knew that we could not provide the amount of help she required. After speaking with many friends and agencies, we settled on Tony and Preferred Care at Home. In speaking with him his caring and compassion shone through, and was also reflected by the caregivers that helped my Aunt. The caregivers not only provided for her physical needs, their constant positive attitude uplifted her spirits and most importantly, gave her the will to recover. They told her that with hard work and time she would get out of bed and walk, and she did! She continues to improve and we are very thankful for the help that Tony and the wonderful caregivers gave her.

Caroline12 April 12, 2014

I used the services of Preferred Care for several years for the care of my elderly aunt. I found the owners of the agency very caring and understanding of the needs for her care. The aides that were provided were loving and kind towards my aunt and I felt confident leaving her in their care while I needed to be out of the house.

lcondulis April 11, 2014

I interviewed this provider

My mother has been a client of Preferred Care at Home N Westchester-Putnam and has received the utmost care and attention. The company is professional and courteous from the first conversation and interview; my mother is very comfortable with her caregiver and we have the utmost trust in the caregivers high degree of caring and compassion. We give our recommendation without reservation.

DonnaS7 April 11, 2014

Through this agency, we found a wonderful woman who came a few hours a day, six days a week to assist with my Mom. We were very happy with the service provided to my mother to help make things a little easier for both of us! Thx Tony!

From Preferred Care at Home North Westchester - Putnam

We are a non medical private pay home care company that is devoted to safeguarding the independence, dignity and quality of life of our seniors and those disabled. We do this by sending compassionate, reliable and affordable caregivers into the place they call home. We carefully hand pick those whom we have determined have a natural love for people and who have had experience taking care of others. They each go through a rigerous interview process and we run background, reference and certification checks. We will not send you anyone who we would not trust with our own mother and father!

Our services include but are not limited to:

• Companionship
  • Meal preparation and grocery shopping
  • Experience with Alzheimer's and Dementia
  • Medication reminders
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • General day-to-day living assistance
  • Transportation to doctor appointment, errands and more
  • Specific Care Plan

From your first call, we begin working on taking care of the needs of your loved one. We schedule a time to sit down for a care assessment and come up with a care plan that is specific to you. When we have the plan in place, our personal care coordinator will find the perfect match to follow the plan and provide the highest level of care.

Who We Are

Jordana is the second generation owner of Preferred Care at Home of North Westchester and Putnam. Previously owned by her parents Anthony and Beverly Mazzella, Jordana has been heavily involved in the company since it opened in 2012. With much passion for the company and industry, Jordana officially took over in 2016. Jordana is continuing to provide the community with compassionate, reliable and affordable service for seniors who wish to stay in the comfort of their own home. Together we bring 30+ years of experience to the home care field. We are a local community agency that lives right in your neighborhood and treats you that way. We want you to get the caring, sensitivity and attention to detail that we would give our own family.

Give us a call today and allow us the honor to be a part of your family and care for your loved ones!